any led zeppelin fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

metal face
like i said i mostly listen to hiphop

but led zeppelin is amazing

guitar solos, all i can is wow

guitar riffs

singing

drums

bass

they got it all any fans here?

julibug
Love 'em.

lil bitchiness
absolutely amazing....genious..i love Led Zeppelin..one of the first songs that i truly liked when i got inot music altogether as a kid was 'Stairway to heaven'' still one of my fave song of all time...wink

julibug
Stairway to Heaven is one of my favorite songs to play on the piano. It doesn't sound quite right of course, but it's fun to play.

loserib
they are cool but im not a huge fan

Bad Boy
I met Robert Plant at a football match. He sat with me for the whole game despite his son playing for the opposition!

loserib
that rocks

finti
Zepplin is one of my all time fav

metal face
wow, dope some led zepp fans

my favorite zepp song so far is "achilles last stand"

sorry you cant mess with jimmy pages solos

nuff said

finti
My fav is " Thank You" from Led Zeppelin II a bit romantic but its all about the memories this songs bring on embarrasment ....................... so I also rock on with Over The Hills And Far Away from the House of the Holy Album

metal face
i love "no quarter" on that album

that riff, how can anyone front on that, please

finti
front what?

metal face
not like that riff,

im not saying anybody here, cuz no one said they didnt like it

im just say how could anyone not like that riff on "no quater"?

lil bitchiness
I know how to play that, on the bass only since thats what i can only play, but i know few people who can do it on the guitar...amazing...the original is played in 12 strinnged..... big grin

finti
it aint all that hard to play on guitar, thus the joke about it in Waynes World

Corlindel
They were great!!!

ragesRemorse
LED Zeppelin kicks major ass. Being a Zeppelin fan since i was 12 i have never heard a song by them that i diddnt like. Their music arent just songs but expierences. I think all of there songs are gret in thier own way, but the ones that drew me to their music,and still has a grip on me are OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY.
BABE IM GONNA LEAVE YOU
IN THE EVENING
When THE LEVEE BREAKS
FOOL IN THE RAIN
RAIN SONG
HOUSES OF THE HOLY

lil bitchiness
I dont know i dont play guitar..im one f those rare bass players who didnt learn guitar first...i just learned bass staright away...

finti
bass is a guitar you know wink

lil bitchiness
i know...wink I did say in my proile my ''bass guitar'' but i ment i didnt learn acustic or an electric before i learned bass! wink which most people do! big grin Thaks for that Finti...lol

finti
or a a six string as they also are called beer

Bad Boy
Only Bon Jovi call them 6 strings

Baylin
Led Zepplin now thats a band I wish I was old enough t have seen in the glory days. One of my fav albums is the Remasters compilation cos it's got a good mix from all their albums.
And funnily enough Stairway to Heaven was one of the first songs I learnt and I still love playing it today (15 years later) rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.