We don't need you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC Mike
..we need ?

What in the world did Deus Ex say? I watched it a couple of times and have found no answer... any help? confused

Seraph77
we don't need you, we don't need anything!

And why do you call him dues ex?

slinger
That's his name.

MC Mike
Deus Ex Machina. Okay - GODerator - Close it. smile

Seraph77
Where in the matrix films or the credits does it say his name is Dues Ex Machina?

MC Mike
The bros said it in one of the 50 million videos, interviews, etc. I've seen or read... search on google, maybe something will pop up...

sith_darth_jay
Happy Dance closing--- closed Happy Dance

big grin

The One Himself
Maybe for Deus Ex Machina it was not easy to admit that the machines could be saved for a human...

Noola
That's one moment I HATED from Revo:

Deus Ex: What do you want?
Neo: Peace
Deus Ex: WE NEED NOTHING FROM YOU!!!
Neo: Pretty please?
Deus Ex: Eh, okay then. Whatever

The One Himself
I agree..I was expecting more...

audioheem
Dude it says his name is Deus Ex Machina in the credits... try reading them before asking where.

I think Deus was trying to test Neo in a way by saying they need no one. He knew peace was inevitable but if he told Neo they needed no one and Neo gave a stupid wrong answer like 'You need tastee wheat!' then there woulda been hell to pay stick out tongue or something. Somewhere this went from serious to when I lost my trail of thought... *mumbles*

MC Mike
nice avatar, audioheem... laughing out loud

closing...?

burlyman
DEM: WE DONT NEED YOU...
neo: if thats true then i have made a mistake you should kill me now
DEM: what do you want
neo: peace

audioheem
How come lately it's become a thing to say, "Closing... closed," after one person deems a thread finished. Isn't that the job of the Mod? Surely a thread like this should be allowed to continue into why exactly he let peace happen so easily or something? If we keep making loadsa tiny threads it'll just make things more complicated. smile

The Omega
MC Mike> No need. It's not a stupid question to ask. wink
Why does Deus ex Machina first YELL "WE don't need you, we don't need ANYTHING?" And then change it's mind?
So, please. Carry on. I'll post my suggestion later!

mailedbypostman
"You need Tastee Wheat!"LOL. big grin

dragonpisces272
because that'll be sad if they just say, "we dont need you, we don't need anything" and just throw him aside like a piece a trash..laughing out loud Wouldn't they just ask what he wanted, and why he came there? But yeah, that seems kinda strange the way they just change their mind so quickly...

Lag
Maybe along with learning to love Machines have grown an ego.

It's really funny for the DEM to say they didn't need anyone when in reality they need everyone.

dragonpisces272
yes, true. That's why humans need to drink more Powerade...laughing out loud

Mordecai
I don't think that bit was stupid, it didn't seem like Dues Ex Machina changed its mind at all.

It can't just kill Neo as he is The One, they need him to survive (in a way), so after it does its little hissy fit about not needing anyone and Neo carelessy offers his life for no reason, the machine wants to know why, Neo answers peace which is what the machines have always wanted since the start so they gave him a chance.

Its no way near as bad as the Merv scene to do with getting Neo out of Mobil Ave, that seemed stupid and rushed.

Lag
It also seemed irrelavent. I don't even know the purpose of that scene. Was it to show that he should have died, but he wasn't ready so he was put in a limbo. Still it really seemed like they could have either done better or just left it out.

Mordecai
Indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.