Architect in first film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph77
Did you all notice the architect watching in the first film? In the interrigation room? Watching through his view screens before it transisted into the acual room, very cool.

MC Mike
...not again...

dave123
Raz, remember my suggestion? HERE is a perfect example

burlyman
your what dave?

dave123
just a suggestion about not letting new member post for a few hours, so they dont make stoopid threads

burlyman
they will still do it.... there needs to be (like what mike did on kozzy's) a list of what we know (for fact) that the noobs need to read up on

stinkfist462
this is soooo gonna get closed by the end of the hour

MC Mike
Yup yup! yes

MC Mike
The reason I did was for this not to happen...

The reason I stopped was I saw no one entering that area blink...

burlyman
yeah i wouldnt expect the noobs to read up on so many pages for the threads in the FDT, if there was one thread which highlighteed what we know, somw little tidbits (like this), what we specualte etc...

GABRIEL05
;

mors823
It's 8 pm and it's not closed.
Seraph77, you give Seraph a bad name. Chances are when we first saw the Matrix for the first time, we may not of noticed that, but after seeong Reload and the Martrix agian, it is very easy to see. It's a nice tidbit, but any serious Matrix fan would of noticed and didn't need to be posted by a noob.
Think before you post. Next time see if there is a thread on it or if it really is important.

mors823
The other thread was clsoed, hopefully thsi will be closed soon too. It's pointless, no matter what reason and theroy's people have. It's trivial.

The Omega
TWICE in ONE day?
Seraph77> Yes, we ALL noticed it.
CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.