christmas countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrEaK.COM
Month's 'Til Christmas 1

Days 'Til Christmas 36

Hours 'Til Christmas 871

minutes 'Til Christmas 52306

Matrix_man

dave123
where is your source, or are you working this out?

FrEaK.COM

Friend44
sick I am still paying for the two last years of gifts.

silver_tears
you have too much time on your hands wink

FrEaK.COM
who?

silver_tears
you stick out tongue

FrEaK.COM
yea i have alot of time it's just i love christmas so there for i know the countdown

minutes left 52248

dave123
where is ur source?

Friend44
thumb down Yeah well, you didn't include the seconds left. What kind of lazy countdown is that?

silver_tears
laughing out loud

FrEaK.COM
Seconds 'Til Christmas 3134778

Friend44
thumb up You're top dog in my book.

FrEaK.COM
thanks

burlyman
am I top rodent?! eek!

silver_tears
are you eek!

Friend44
Post a pic of your dentures and I'll tell you if you are top rodent in my book. bunny

Crash_Overload
Go HERE and click on Naughty or nice, you will see A TRUE THING THAt CORRESPOUNDS TO YOUand if you are naughty or nice, REALLY creepy (by the way it is SantaS home page)

dave123
where did u get this countdown from?

silver_tears
hehe im nice big grin go me happy

FrEaK.COM
i went to google and put in count down till christmas

dave123
ty

BidMyBlood2Run
*drools over Freak.com's signature*

FrEaK.COM
thanks yea i love the crow

BidMyBlood2Run
yw. I love the movie too! It's one of the best movis ever in my opinion. And Brandon Lee is so sexy. I just bought the Special Edition DVD two days ago.

dave123
ahahaha....
"dave 123
Much more nice than naughty (whatever). Can be very thoughtful (whatever). Has improved cleanliness (yeah! go santa!), which I like (paedo santa!). Could take better care of toys (hmm, fair enuff). Says "thank you" often (whatever), but still not as much as I would like (paedo). Good mood often spreads to others (yeah, i know smile ). Hopefully, will keep up the good work! "`

Friend44
How many of these did they make in all? I know that Mr Lee died during no 1. I saw the second and that's that. How many more were made? I also got the soundtracks - great Revell music!

FrEaK.COM
the crow is the best i own that dvd to pm me we should chat bidmyblood

BidMyBlood2Run
they made 3, they're working on the 4th I think

burlyman
yeah dam real bullet...

dave123

Friend44
thumb down It's a real shame for Brandon - on a personal and profesional level. We get stuck with Arnie, Jean-CLOD and co... This guy was so good. I don't recall all the movies but I saw him in quite a few at some point.

silver_tears
fine dont post mine dave.......well you dont know my name stick out tongue

dave123
i thought u had already done the rating thing, plus i didnt bother with real names, just KMC names smile

burlyman
santa thats a load of BS except that im sooo nice (dave aka funnyboy is so great and funny)

anyway yu all no how the real santa is happy

silver_tears
fine then http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

dave123
silver tears
"Nice!" Matter of fact, one of the nicest years ever! Really helped the family and friends when they needed it. Is always polite. Extremely honest. What's more, adds a good sense of humor to situations, which is always a "nice" touch. Don't go overboard on the sweets though. Think of your teeth! And remember, faithful brushing always scores points on my list!

BidMyBlood2Run
BidmyBlood 2Run
Recently moved from naughty list over to my nice list. Made the nice list by helping out around the house a little more than usual. Hope this trend continues. Someone I really like when they are nice.

dave123
agent smith
Nice, but several naughty marks. Was very good yesterday, so it's nice to add another mark in the nice column. Needs to pick up toys better, and help keep things neat at home.

BidMyBlood2Run
Maybe it's a good thin Santa wasn't watching these forums too carefully... laughing out loud

dave123
----sorry if this offends anyone--------

adolf hitler
Even after an "iffy" October, still has a "Nice" rating. Didn't eat vegetables and got caught sticking out tongue. Got parents really mad that one time. (Was it two Saturdays ago???) On the other hand, is kind to animals, finishes chores and almost always washes hands before eating. Should finish with a "Nice" rating if the manners are kept up!

hold on, what did burly get.....?

burlyman
an "iffy" October

silver_tears
eek!laughing out loud

burlyman
my real one miffed

Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work!
big grin

burlyman
and this 1:
Nice, with a few naughty marks. Neatness needs improvement. Behavior has been good sometimes, not so good other times. Manners could still use some attention. Was very nice last Monday.

and this:
Teetered back and forth but has made the finals on the "Nice" list. Naughty marks for skipping baths, hiding junk food in bedroom and staying up too late. Is sweet to parents and little kids, though. Really came through with plenty of "please" and "thank you's." Was especially well behaved the last week of last month. Has a good chance of clinching a "Nice."

this:
Nice, but needs to be good all year, not just near Christmas. Makes others happy. Could share more, however. Politeness is sometimes very good. Can be great listener.

and:
Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

....i could go on..... wink

The Force
yay christmas, i wonder how many of us will be online whenever christmas comes...

Fire
X-mas rocks I'll be sure to post my wishes TF

FrEaK.COM
me to

The Force
i will start a thread, about the presents we get

FrEaK.COM
cooooooooooooooool

The Force
i hope i get something good *can't wait*

burlyman
santa oh dont worry, you will smile

Shoukan
Maybe you should update only each day...that will be a lot of posts blink

The Force
hmmm, that sound like a plan.

Shoukan
Good job freak.com on a popular thread.

big grinbig grinMy favorite subject CHRISTMASbig grinbig grin

burlyman
smile dont go stealing my sayings from my sig wink stick out tongue

FrEaK.COM
thanks i figured since christmas was comeing i would have the count down

FrEaK.CoM
Month's 'Til Christmas 1

Days 'Til Christmas 26

Hours 'Til Christmas 637

Minutes 'Til Christmas 38219

Seconds 'Til Christmas 2293161

burlyman
santa yay

silver_tears
love I love chrsitmas big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

FrEaK.CoM
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! is the best

burlyman
santa MY time to shine big grin

silver_tears
watcha gonna bring me burly wink

burlyman
santa burly who blink

FrEaK.CoM
i'll bring you all the pleasure of seeing me on christmas lol

silver_tears
alright so santy clause big grin

burlyman
santa SANTA CLAWS
http://www.catempire.com/santa_claws_90x128.jpg

Bhang
770 bong hits till christmas...yay...click, click, 769 big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.