who would u follow???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua
who would follow Harry or Voldemort??

i would follow Voldemort i luv bein evil evil face

LindsIsTightK
Awwww I would follow Harry of course, just because I don't love being evil stick out tongue

starprincess366
i soo love the dark side but would proably go with dumbledore becausse i don't like being ordered around or geting crucio every time i mess up cause i mess up alot.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
definatly Voldemort!!!!!!

LindsIsTightK
You guys are evil! evil face

I love Dumbledore. I think that even for a children's book, he is a very deep character and I think that's cool. Unlike SOME people *coughAQUAcoughWADE N SPARROWcough* stick out tongue I like to do good for other people stick out tongue

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
lol..

Loony_Luna
Harry roll eyes (sarcastic)

airangel429
HARRY big grin

hotsauce6548
Harry

LadyMalfoy
evil faceVOLDEMORT ALL THE WAY!!!!!! evil face

Luna150
harry-nothing more to say lol

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
ladymalfoy and aqua rule!! go voldemort!!!

Antaraka
I would be my own side..like a neutruel and do what I want, depending on my mood.

LadyMalfoy
VOLDEMORT RULES!!! GO WaDe_N_sPaRrOw AND Aqua!!!!!!! EVIL PPL RULE!!!!!!

starprincess366
Voldemort probably. get rich and stuff, but i still don't like getting crucio every time i do somthin wrong. i could never kill som1 and live with it. but eather way im blonde(but smart!) so im going with voldemort. chuck all that good always wins stuff out the window, in our minds.. This Is the REAL world! WUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Aqua
GO starprincess366!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
i would, without a doubt, fight on harry's side, the good.

LindsIsTightK
Evil people suck stick out tongue Down with you guys stick out tongue

heen68
i would fight with voldemort i love being evil evil face

sauron
well i would join dumbledore, secretly join with voldemort, learn secrets from both, become an ELITE ally for both, let them teach me some real skills, turn on them both and rul the world as my own

cruelly of course, hey im a dark lord

Aqua
hmmmm i like tat idea.......can i be princess???

Kai_Haider
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!! mad
Except the cruelly dark lord part.

Kai_Haider
BTW HARRY SUCKS.

Aqua
Come on peeps join Voldemort!!!!mad

russ_mathers
id back harry up 100%. the bad guys always lose and im a sore loser.

sauron
aqua you can indeed be my princess

and no kai i never that is a plot from my own dark mind

i mean come on, i would love the infamity of being evil it would be great

Aqua
thx sauron! big grin

sauron
:P dark princess or dark queen ( i would recomend queen, you get more power and get to be married to me lol big grin)

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
go voldy!!!! go voldy!!!!

Aqua
im not sure if i want to marry u.......i just want to be a daughter to a dark lord

sauron
well be my queen, with no legal attachments

raven guardia
I like the way you think sauron.(lol) I defiantly take Voldemorts side.....That way I could terrorize all mud-bloods(hermione) and be able to stay with my hunny draco. and Voldemort would not hurt me because I would never mess up, and I will have the malfoys on my side since I will be dating draco

I LOVE SLYTHERIN!!!! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Aqua
no i dont want to be queen

sauron
ok then, your loss, you can be princess, i need a right hand man, any offers

Schizo_n_me
*puts on robin hood voice* I'll be your right hand man!
.....only, Im a girl....and Im left handed stick out tongue

Schizo_n_me
Originally posted by Schizo_n_me

<<Deleted>>

Schizo_n_me
embarrasment I accidentelly clicked 'quote' instead of 'edit'. Eh-hee-hee-hee...

Linkalicious
i'd join Voldy as long as I wasn't like Pettigrew, that guys a little bit.ch. I'd wanna be more like Lucious because i'm sure his punishments are no where near as bad for failing. He's also rich and respected (through fear), and if i could marry a wife that had me pump out kids that looked like Draco I'd be stoked and have like 8 kids. GO VOLDEMORT GO!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

raven guardia
yeah voldemort.... we love you!!

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

burlyman
i would follow ^

Aimz Radcliffe
Harry...:rooleyes: love...i hate bin evil..!!

raven guardia
come on...follow voldemort, (you know you want to) I love slytherin and draco I would be on voldemorts side any day..... slytherin is the best!!

go, voldemort!!!

I actually harry, but I still pick voldemorts side rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

raven guardia
oops, I ment to say I actually like harry, but I still pick voldemorts side

Aqua
evil face devil go voldemort go voldemort its your b-day

rolling on floor laughinglaughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
omg.. voldemort rules!!!.. but onli the truly evil ppl shuld follow him.. we dont need any traders telling the ministry wat were up to.....

Aqua
ya your right.........alright which one of u will betray us?

sauron
i would as i have already said, im killing voldemort and dumbledore after they teach me some seriously amazing magig, and ruling the world in my evil way, until i get bored, then i will destoy the world

raven guardia
don't worry I won't be a trader.......only if voldemort threatens my life or any of my slytherin friends( epically draco). but I will be a good follower so no worries. I love voldemort.

yeah voldemort!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sorcerer.gif

Camellia
Probably Voldemort becasue Harry gets stressed too easily and doesn't seem to have a very positive attitude...well, I suppose he DOES have a valid reasons, what with this prophecy, the death of his parents etc. but still...

Oh well, yes, I'd go with Voldemort big grin

Aimz Radcliffe
i will b a trador!! laughing i want to kill voldermort........not draco tho..he rox!! i only like him coz harry needs an enimy....you'll c! i'll kill voldermort!! laughing :roll: laughing :roll:

sauron
ok so who would join me

LadyMalfoy
I will join u!!! Evil ppl rule

Aqua
um.......ill join u too im gonna betray voldemort

sauron
yey my first two followers ,big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

raven guardia
I would be a follower but i cant betray voldemort, and I don't want draco to get hurt (or my self).....so i'm really sorry. I will need to start my own army...an army of death eaters....voldemort will rule once again

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

death eater
Voldemort!

Sauron, u will die

Kai_Haider
Not if I beat you to it. evil face evil face evil face

Kai_Haider
Harry is so F*CKING STUPID!!! In book five, if I was him, I would have been like, Death spell, Death spell, Death spell, not doing stupid shit like jelly legs I mean wtf! mad That dumbass

raven guardia
death spell would be cool, but then he would have to go to Azkaban...but I do agree death spell would be better or at least one of the other two unforgivable spells

raven guardia
oh, yeah...and go voldemort...
i need people tp follow me and my leader voldemort we will rule, he will gain all power if your with me let me know.

sauron
death eater try it!!!! big grinbig grin

and kai, my idea is copyrighted get your own idea

A NEW POWER IS RISING

Aqua
Sauron, kick death eaters ass!

death eater
no aqua cheer for me..............curse u sauronmad

raven guardia
I cheer for you death eater!! we will start our own army, an army for voldemort!!! are you with me?

sauron
your puny army could never win me, and even if you should suceed, to what availment, so your master could rule the world you conquered for him, i will divide the world up between my dearest followers, my current two are already down to own europe, if they abide the rules

DanZeke25
no ur all wrong....i would win...i have my own army ready to destroy all ur asses... lol....I WILL WIN!!!! I WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its_magic
well i would be more inclined to follow voldemort but i wouldnt handle the harsh extremes of his discpline so i would wait in the darkness until he and dumbledor woudnt expect it and BOOOOOOM nock his punk a$$ down but with my luck it wouldnt work and he would end up killing me anyway lol but my overall chioce would be voledmort!!!!!!!!!

raven guardia
yeah for voldemort....you will prevail!!!!!!

sauron
OY PEOPLE STOP TAKING MY IDEA, GET YOUR OWN EVIL PLANS OF DOMINATION

its_magic
mate!!!!!!! dont be like that you must share lol

Kai_Haider
I so thought of that long before you did. mad

Aqua
sauron who r the 2 followers of u? confused

its_magic
well kai great minds do think alike evil face evil face

sauron
well aqua you are my second in command

and kai, i though up this idea when i was reading philosephers stone, like 5 year ago

kai and its_magic, "there is only one lord of abomination, and he does not share power, all will love me and despair"

raven guardia
well do any of you like Voldemort? I think I will soon follow Sauron if I cant get my own army....I will need to be in an army or have one of my own so when voldemort does rise I will either be ready to fight for him or against if I need to.

its_magic
THATS OK I GOT PLENTY OF POWER SAURON U CAN KEEP YOURShttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/devil.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/homer.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/gunsmilie.gif

Kai_Haider
oh embarrasment I only thought of it 2 years ago...That's when i read my first HP book...

sauron
lol :P i win, although the next ten people who join me get a high seat in power, now who can turn that down

Kitoky
I'd follow the Elves to the Grey Havens or the power of the Valar.....and if all else fails...be like Grima Womrtongue and RUN!

raven guardia
is any body going to follow me???? I'm soon going to follow sauron!

sauron
LOL we have polluted the potter forum to lotr

Kitoky
That's your doing Sauron....I'm just playing along while I have the chance to blame it all on you.

Aqua
dont u dare blame sauron

and raven just join us already

its_magic
u will never over power us suaron for i am mighty i need no followers me will is enough to make u perish lol im sure kai will stand beside me in battle

sauron
and if you stand, and fall what then, your precious potter forum will be polluted by my shadow and none (except pheonix) shall rule above me, raven i offer you a chance to join me, 24 hours you may have to think this through, its_magic, your defeat is assured if you stand before me fast and painless i may make iit unless you keep that bloody title then slow and horribly shall you perish

sauron has no king!

raven guardia
sauron, yes I will be your follower! screw voldemort no one will help me so I shall help you! I will stand in your army and once we fight voldemort I believe we should move to a new target.....Its_magic (lol) so my new leader I'm ready to follow you now.

rolling on floor laughing

Aqua
go raven go raven Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kai_Haider
its_magic I wish to rule alone though if I had to join your side or sauron I would pick you.

Kai_Haider
I would fight alone side you to vanquish the one known as sauron.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/gunsmilie.gif I'm ready.

Toms_Chick85
i luv being evil as well. but i would deff. go wit Harry. ( just becasue i could never kill ppl and stuff like dat big grin)

Aqua
not if i kill u first kai shifty

its_magic
thank you kai together we have no equal no one to stop us with a wisper of our vioce the one known has sauron shall pass the viod into a place with no time or space and no one to rulehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dev.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/devil2.gif as we sit at the gate taunting u you will wish u had never been bornhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/twisted.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/evil.gif

sk8rpunkbarbie
voldymore coz i love being evil evil face and there a little evilness in us all we just never see it *laughs evily and starts coughin*

its_magic
hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

sauron
i was never BORN, i was here long before the stars, i am eldest and the fatherless (bombadil line) my knowlege is superior to that of any living being, the mere mentio of my name shall strike fear unto your hearts

but alas if its_magic and kai are destroyed, then others shall come, try and take their place, and icannot fight them all alone, me aqua and raven need more help than this is others are to attack

Julie
Harry...'cause...I'm the light side type

sauron
julie this isnt meant to be offensive but how can you like star wars episodes 1-2 i mean 4-5-6 were great but i think the prequels were a letdown

Aqua
hey punkbarbie join sauron if u like being evil

Aqua
alright now its:

1.Harrylaughing out loud
2.Voldemortsad
3.Sauron or cooleek!rolling on floor laughing
4.its_magicmad

Aqua
that lol means im laughing at anyone who joins harry

its_magic
as if u woudnt follow me and kai its the only way to survive and like sauron said if i die which i wont there will be a million of me u who act like me and dont give a rats like me but me and kai we make everything else seem like childs play sauron give up or die hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha

sauron
oy eminem wannabe shut up lol big grin

i mean come on people, im offering anyone who joins me a high seat, i dont see them two , so far they have talked only of rewards for themselves.

raven guardia
People....Sauron needs followers like me, and Aqua so if your smart you will join Saurons army now before Its_magic has the chance to take you to his side were you will die a terrifying death....Because Sauron, me, Aqua shall and will defeat all that defies us. hahahahaha! (lol)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif

Aqua
we should rp for this after peeps pick sides

raven guardia
yeah that would be real fun...we should ask the rest if they want to rp I know I do!!!

Aqua
if we r gonna rp sauron should start it

its_magic
we want ppl to join cause they want to
not to offer a high seat. in my opion it takes a leader to lead not someone who fears one if they dont join with u. just to let u know if u attact u will only awake a glorius tiger and may god be on ur side cause i will flaten u with one massive swing of my enchanted mace lol

raven guardia
well I joined Sauron because I don't think he will ever threaten me. besides its magic I thought you were flying solo? but any way It would be cool to rp

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/smilie_tux.gif
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

sauron
well i would never punish or hurt my followers unless it was REALLY neccesary. and i want my enimies to strike first, so i know how to retaliate

Aqua
smileyour sooo nice sauron

its_magic
well time will tell sauron just prepare for war

Aqua
u will lose and the thread will be ours

Aqua
well its is already minelaughing out loud

sauron
hem hem, yours? ours

raven guardia
well its_magic time will tell....and lately its been telling me you will be defeated!! hahahaha and Sauron has a very genius way of maneuvering around you and your fighting techniques lol!!

laughing out loud

Aqua
fine........................this thread is ours

raven guardia
yes ours.......lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boat.gif

Aqua
come on peeps pick sides!!!!mad so we can rprolling on floor laughing

sauron
join usssssss

Kai_Haider
its_magic and I have no followers, nor do we need any evil face, if we must we shall join forces, and side by side vanquish Sauron and his followers, but we need not any of our own. Magic and I are more then enough to handle such pathetic fools!!!

Aqua
if we were fools we wouldnt be able to spell

sauron
you need no followers??

now correct me if im wrong but thats a little over confident i mean britain won world war 1 and 2, but we could not have done it as efficiently without the usa or france or russia standing with us

sometimes its nice to know your not facing something alone

Kai_Haider
laughing out loud Are you saying England could have beat them without the US or Russias aid?

sauron
indeed i am, we WERE for a while, as fench are just pussies, and russia dropped out cos of revolution making country go into depression (no not matriz revolutions, but that too could cause depressipon lololol) usa only got involved becase germany sunk one of there ships

Kai_Haider
If the US and Russia never got involved england would have gotten it's ass kicked. Thanks to Russia it made it a 2 front war and the US helped ya guys finish them off. If you guys would have taken them down without the USs help it would have been a while, if you guys could have done it at all.

sauron
we could have, we were, usa didnt give a danm until THEIR ship got sunk, oh then they got pissed i mean when england was at war where was america, but when america is at war, england always seems to tag along DAMN TONY BLAIR, got his head so far up bush's ass he has to cut holes in his nipples to see where he is

Aqua
................im lost *gets history book*

Kai_Haider
There was also the Zimmermann Telegram, and that whole war was bullshit, it was both sides fault, and that ship deserved to be sunk, US and the UK were using passanger ships to ship War supplies. That's pretty ****ed up. And they were hiding cannons on the ships so if the germans tried to bord it to look for good, *BOOM*, bye bye Sub.

death eater
I will join you Sauron, only because Aqua is with you.big grin

raven guardia
excuse me but I'm American, and I glad to be American but you have to remember America always helps countries out when ever they need it. and I feel Americans help every body way to much and nevers gets a thank you. and you really can not blame the US now for what had happened back in WW1 and WW2. and if you think about it England never helped the US in the Vietnam or Korean war so actually England does not always tag along. ....and the American revolutionary war stared with England. plus America and England are allies so there should not be any problems with helping each other out. and there is no guarantee that you could of or would of won with out the USA. so if you think about America has a very sufficient army and we did pay a tribute to history....we only ever lost one war and that was because we pulled out in Vietnam. so our lady (statue of liberty) may of stumbled but she never fell.

raven guardia
but I'm still on your side for the rp sauron

Aqua
.................................................................................................

Aqua
wut should the rp be called im gonna try to put it up in "i want to make a new game"

Kai_Haider
I thought we weren't at war with Vietnam, but it was just a policing action...

Aqua
people get back on the subject

Kai_Haider
Yeah, I just checked, we never declared war on them. OK, now back on topic.

Kai_Haider
let's just rp here

Aqua
fine ill start

Karen wandered around in a forest making sure that nobody was following her. she wished she had her fire bolt so she can just fly to her home, but it wasnt night and she didnt want anyone to know where she lived.

Kai_Haider
Kai was wandering in the forest, a sanctuary he often uses when he is solicitous about some great enigma. When he herd someone approaching; he quietly concealed himself behind a nearby tree.

Love_Dan
I would follow Harry. Because if you follow him and end up wanting to back out, you don't have to worry about him killing you when you tell him that you don't want to take sides anymore.

Kai_Haider
If you follow me and want to back out I wont kill you, just if you follow me and want to swicth sides I will kill you.

Aqua
Karen stopped dead in her tracks, she heard something moved, she looked around slowwly to see if it was just an animal then she moved on. Her house that she was headed to was big but it was covered in vines and trees so no muggle helicopter could see her home. she passed a tree that was familar "just 8 mins" she told herself.

its_magic
magic was sittin in the pub nocken back a good gold and thought it is time to take a walk as he stroled along in the woods and spotted movement in the distance and whip out his weapon of choice and cleared his vision in his druken state his eyes scanned the area several times to spot kai and yelled at the top of his lungs u scared the bajesus out me and let out a hardy laugh and approached "what the hell r u doing hiding in the scrub"

its_magic
"i neally blasted u to a million bits lol"

Kai_Haider
Kai was so startled by Magics clamor, he jumped 3 feet in the air then landed on his face.

Aqua
((sauron there after me.......))

Aqua
Karen heard someone yell she froze again. this wasnt good she thought some one must be followin her.......

Kai_Haider
Kai slowly got up, while rubbing his nose. "Ssshhhh..." Kai whispered, as he tried to hush Magic. "Someone just passed by this possition; I thought I recognized her as a follower of Sauron."

death eater
Reptile ran around looking for bugs. Reptile he thought, that was the name Karen gave him he really liked Karen. he saw Karen just standing there and then Reptile walked on quietly to see wut she was lookin for.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>