Hypothetical Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Say if you're with a with a teen girl obviously younger than you and she wants to have sex with you. But she's underrage and she's a hottie, would you still do her ?

burlyman
i tihnk the results speak for themselves

Mist
what age would she be?

The Force
i would if she was 15, but if she was like 13 i wouldn't

Mist
i'd say i agree with force boy

BidMyBlood2Run
15? ewww, that's young! I'm going to leave now, because this a guys thread...

burlyman
depends on how old she is, and what the law is guys, its 16 here...

Pablo G
Well would you have sex with an underrage dude ?

burlyman
not a dude... laughing out loud depends how old she is!

Pablo G
I meant for Bidmyblood whatever her name is

The Force
!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? uh oh...

BidMyBlood2Run
No, I wouldn't

The Force
what underage to you bid?

BidMyBlood2Run
18 is legal

BidMyBlood2Run
I would date someone a year younger then me, but I wouldn't have sex with him. If he breaks up with me because of it, then he's not worth it.

The Force
ya, it's like if you marry someone just for sex, than you married for the wrong reason, it should of been for love... and sex wink

silver_tears
awwwwwww i think that was sweet huh

The Force
what my comment?

silver_tears
yes blink

The Force
well, i meant it, marry for love and not sex, well not just sex, atleast.

DeNiro
i am going to be 16 really soon so i would f a 15 year old hottie but i dont think i would go to 14 that is just to werid for me but sure i would lay a freshmen i mean i am only a sophmore but ne way the law is also that two people under the age of 17 cant have sex unless given permission so u cant make the choice ur self until ur 18 but if u want to have legal sex when u r under 17 u got to ask ur parents if it is cool and her parents or if u get caughte i dont know what happens but that is one dumb ass law i think

Shoukan
If I was a straight person...

Hell No!

To disgusting.

BidMyBlood2Run
I can see that... "mom, dad, I would like to have ur permission to have wild sex with my boyfriend. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I would like to have permission to have slammin sex with ur son. We'll be safe, promise." roll eyes (sarcastic)

thorncrawler
well i was 18, she was 15 and yeah it happened, 16 is the age here so it wasnt that bad but it was still illegal!

saucybird007
I cant really disagree because i was 15 messed

I think a year younger than the legal age is ok.
They are thinking of changing the age to 14 now in the UK. blink

Friend44
If I was 18 and she was 17 I would. If I was 35 and she was 17 I wouldn't touch that. The question is a bit irrelevant for me though since I am married.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.