Best/Worst Actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I'd like some opinions on what you all think are the best and worst actors in holywood today.

BEST: Tom Hanks, Robert DeNiro, Russell Crowe, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt

WORST: Harrison Ford, Keau Reeves, Chris Rock, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone

Texas
Best: Me smokin'
Worst: Everyone else roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
*ToMacco smacks Texas*

Texas
*Texas steals Macco's purse and runs away*

ToMacco
*Tex reolizes it wasn't a purse, but a bag of collected dog poo.*

Texas
*Texas returns Macco's lunch*

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

That's pretty funny.

LanceWindu
Best: Leslie Neilson
Worst: Terry Bolea AKA Hulk Hogan

Ushgarak
Harrison Ford as worst, eh? Not going to make any friewnds around here...

ToMacco
Harrison ford plays one character. and he doesn't do it well. i've said before, he's been good in star wars and the jones. that's about it.

JediOasis
Have you ever seen Witness or Frantic? Those are great movies, and he is easily one of the great actors of our times. But here's what I think

Best: Harrison Ford, Sam Jackson, Ben Affleck, Johnny Depp(Blow is a great movie) and Kevin Spacy
Worst: Keanu Reeves, Sly Stallone, Cuba Gooding Jr, and Andy Gracia

ToMacco
I don't agree that Harrison Ford is one of the best actors of our time. I agree that he is one of the most recognizable, but he's not a very good actor.

I do like Harrison Ford, though! Don't get me wrong!

King Jedi
Best: Harrison Ford, Robert Carlyle, Robert De Niro, Samuel L Jackson, Al Pacino, Jonny Depp, Kevin Spacey, Bennico Del Torro, Christopher Walken, Ian Mckellan,

Worst: Keanu Reeves, Robin Williams, Keanu Reeves, Hugh Grant, Keanu Reeves, Ben Affleck, Keanu Reeves, Mark Whalberg, Keanu Reeves, any Baldwin, Keanu Reeves, Arnie, Keanu Reeves, George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Cuba Gooding Jnr, Keanu Reeves.

Texas
laughing out loud

FLIPMODE
Worst: Keanu Reaves, Bokeem Woodbine, Freddie Prize jr, Steven Segal!!! Nicolas Cage. George Clooney.

Best: Samuel L Jackson, Al Pacino, Tom Cruise(vanilla skies looks good) Benicio del Toro, Kevin Spacey, Denzel Washington, Tom Hanks, Tommy Lee Jones. Chris Tucker, and jim Carrey.
INBETWEENERS
Harrison does act the same in ALOT of movies, not including Frantic or witness.

Bruce Willis has made ALot of Dumb movie choices over the past 5 years, that I wonder how he Ever got to the 20 mil mark. I want to see him do a movie where, his character's motivation is NOT Clear to the audience, and thus he has to Speak more. (ANYONE SEE THE JACKAL???::AAAAAAAHHHHH, THAT'S PURE HELL!!!, BORING TILL YOU EYES HURT.)

Im not sure what I think Of Will Smith, but Im sure, His ALi Impression, wont be Top Notch.

King Jedi
How could I forget Freddie Prince Jnr? roll eyes (sarcastic) The guy is terrible.

ToMacco
I think a lot of actors in Hollywood are afraid to get away from characters that they normally play.

Good actors can play any character.

King Jedi
Mike Myers. Good or Bad? confused

mah
well, he plays a lot of different roles in his films, that's for sure smile

ToMacco
Mike Myers is a good actor.

LadyOfMirkwood9
Best: Viggo Mortensen,Liv Tyler,Orlando Bloom

lord krondor
Best actor: Howard the Duck
Worst actor: George Bush

EPIIIBITES
Best: Blanchett, Sarandon, Oldman, Penn, DeNiro, Rush, Pacino...and Black!

Worst: Stiles, Jovovich...and of course Reeves.

Rapscallion
best: denzel, al pacino, rober de niro, hilary swank, johnny depp, tom hanks, ian mckellen, kevin Spacy

worst: rupert grint, keanu reeves, daniel radcliff

dancehall
best:richard gere, nicholas cage, harrison ford,denzel, vin diesel,johnny depp,tom hanks,bruce willis....mike myers-funny one!

worst:keanu reeves....,jim carrey(the guy is weird),tom cruise, brad pitt

Dusty
Originally posted by dancehall
worst:brad pitt

confused How do you figure that?!

Have you seen: 12 Monkeys, Snatch, or Se7en?

Best: Marlon Brando, Richard Harris, Gary Oldman.

Worst: Keanu Reeves, Vin Diesel.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dusty
confused How do you figure that?!

Have you seen: 12 Monkeys, Snatch, or Se7en?

Still, Mr. & Mrs. Smith was one of the worst movies i've seen in a long time no expression

The entire thing was just a big tabloid fest with bad acting, bad special effects and an awful script

He's a good actor, but I dont think I can forgive him for that or for Ocean's Twelve

FistOfThe North
Best: Tom Cruise
Leo DiCaprio
Tom Hanks

Worst: Gilbert Godfried
Pauly Shore
Any actor apart of a Sci Fi channel original movie
Vin Deisel

Grimm22
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Any actor apart of a Sci Fi channel original movie

*Ahem* Bruce Cambell

office jesus
Originally posted by Grimm22
*Ahem* Bruce Cambell

So? Cambell sucks too.

Anyway.

Best: Ford ; Sam Jackson ( Even though he's made poor movie decisions cough..xXx..cough ) Um. Gary Oldman. A few others I can't think of off the top of my head. Depp is good depending on the script he's given.

Worst: Brad Pitt.....Val Kilmer. Clooney. Hm. Damn, I can't think of anyone else.

Dusty
Still, Mr. & Mrs. Smith was one of the worst movies i've seen in a long time no expression

The entire thing was just a big tabloid fest with bad acting, bad special effects and an awful script

He's a good actor, but I dont think I can forgive him for that or for Ocean's Twelve

There's a difference between bad dialogue and bad acting. yes

Grimm22

True erm

However, I hated nearly everything about the movie. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by office jesus
So? Cambell sucks too.

WHAT! chair cursing

You can call me a fool, you can mock my beliefs, you can ever staple a nail into my foot, but you do NOT doubt Bruce Cambell, it is forbidden

vvvrulz
Worst: Orlando Bloom

Wolfie
I don't like it when the actors get the crap for bad source material.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by ToMacco
I'd like some opinions on what you all think are the best and worst actors in holywood today.

BEST: Tom Hanks, Robert DeNiro, Russell Crowe, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt

WORST: Harrison Ford, Keau Reeves, Chris Rock, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone

miram
Best: Saun Penn, Kevin Bacon, Al Pacino, Densel Washington
Worste: Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kevin Costner

Grimm22
Best: Micheal Caine, Christian Baile, Lein Nealson, Bruce Cambell, Johnny Depp, Hugh Jackman, Micheal Chickless, Chris Evans, Russell Crowe, Will Ferrall, Patrick Stewart, Ian Mckellion, Tom Hanks

Worst: Angelina Jolie, Ben Affleck, Danny Devito, Jessica Alba erm

tabby999
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Worst: Gilbert Godfried
Pauly Shore
Vin Deisel

what if they were black? stop being a racist you racist! RACIST RACIST RACIST!

thefallen544
Best: Tom Hanks, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Hugo Weaving (A bit montone sometimes but I'm still a fan), Steve Buscemi, Jason Isaacs, Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Willem Dafoe, Sean Connery, Robert De Niro.

Worst: Keanu Reeves, Orlando Bloom (Okay so hes had a few good roles but the majority of them turn out to be monotonous and non eventful), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone.

Annnd I can't think of anymore.

gshkris72
Best: garrett hedlund,heath ledger,orlando bloom,charlie hunnam,brad pitt,johny depp,denzel washington,reese witherspoon

Worst: paris hilton,angelina jolie,shane west.

Praylu
WHAT! chair cursing

You can call me a fool, you can mock my beliefs, you can ever staple a nail into my foot, but you do NOT doubt Bruce Cambell, it is forbidden

Indeed! yes

Murray
Best: Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, and...the two best...

GARY OLDMAN AND JOHNNY DEPP

Worst: A LOT!!! EVERYONE ELSE!!! (or at least they're in between)

Lighthammer
Best: Vinnie Jones, Bill Pazon, Kevin Spacey
Worst: Dakota Fanning, Tom Cruise, andBrendan Fraiser

Krone
Vinny Jones cannot act to save his life!!

Best:Marlon Brando, Al Pachino, Tom hanks, Jonny Depp,Bruce Willis Gary Colman, Jessica Alba (you all no why!)

Worst:Brad Sh!t ooo i mean Pitt, Orlando Bloom, George Clooney, VInny Jones and errr more i cant think of

Lighthammer
Yeah and Garry Coleman is better than him? No way!

Lighthammer
I meant Bill Paxton not Pazon

Dr. Zaius
Best: (No particular order)

Harrison Ford (Although he's declined over the last decade)
Marlon Brando
Ed Norton Jr.
Anthony Hopkins
Gary Oldman
Kevin Spacey
Clive Owen
Brad Pitt (I hesitate to list him, but I think I have to)
Geoffry Rush
Eric Bana
Bill Murry
Guy Pierce

Jennifer Connely
Kate Winslett
Rachel Weisz
Scarlott Johanssen
Ingrid Bergman
Naomi Watts
Julianne Moore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.