The best X-men fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I think the best X-men fight occured during Rachel(Phoneix) term with the team. When they battled Juggernaut aginst Nimrod. When they fought nimrod with the hellfire club. When Magneto was in charge and they fought the sentinals- it spread throughout marvel and spawned what we witness today.
If man cannot do good with evil, then he'd rather be bad. I don't find the erasure of Dark Phoenix as realistic, either in Jean or Rachel. You cannot defeat something by shuting it off, or acting as if it never occured. They should bring the Dark Phoenix back infinatley stronger leaving the perpertratiors right where they were when it was vanquished.

The Force
i like the one in X evo, where they're fighting apocalypse

supershane
i like the fight in the mutant school in the second movie

krypto
from the movies i would have to go with the fight on the statue of liberty between sabertooth and wolverine because it was just the right amount of time long, meaning it didn't drag out making me yawn during the fight it kept me on the edge of my seat the first time.

x-2 had a pretty good fight where wolverine fought his match in the lab where he was thought to have been made it to wasn't to long or two short for the viewer to watch and also made my adrenaline pump while watching it in the theater

and the fight scene where the nightcrawler fought the secret service in the white house while trying to give the president a message. the way he was teleporting made the fight more of an individual or not matched by any one else i have seen and the way the smoke from him disapeared every time he would teleport made the viewer guess where he would pop up next and what pose he would be in when he came back

i don't know if you can call it a fight scene but when wolverine was found with the crew at a house and the cops came was also a fantastic display of effects especially when pyro blew up the cop cars with the flames he was throwing, and when wolverine was shot in the head with the cops gun on the porch was also a fine display of effects in the movie.

i say bravo to both the movies

Lord Soth
Wolverine vs. Deathstrike
Storm vs. Toad
Nightcrawler vs. The White House
Mystique vs. Wolverine
Dogfight (X-Jet vs. F-15s)
Wolverine vs. the guys at the mansion

MadKowDZs
I thinks it's funny when Cyclops and Wolverine get into verbal fights.

Lord Soth
Me 2 big grin

ab012f9448
Me 3

Something about that scene really botheres me. If wolverine has adamantium on his skull then theres no way a normal bullet could have gone through his head like that. confused

Blind-Enemy
Wolverine #45--- a fight between Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike & Sabretooth,

Lord Soth
ab0: No clue, but it was still cool

X-Menfan2003
The best X-Men fight has got to be Onslaught vs. The X-Men and a host of the other marvel heroes.

Hypester
Nightcrawler VS was the best, by far...

Toad VS The X-Men was cool...

I'm waiting for Iceman vs Pyro...

Bishop777
The best X-Men fight I've seen was Marrow vs. Wolverine when Marrow was just becoming an X-Man. They were going toe to toe and then Wolverine put her down and when goes to help her up she takes one of her bone shivs and stabs it through his throat. She thinks she won and then he goes crazy. Cannonball flies in and puts Wolverine through a wall to get him off of her. Otherwise, she was dead.

Bishop777
The best Marvel comic book fight, and I do suggest that people go out and get this because it is relatively new is Thor: Vikings under the Marvel:MAX line. This mystic Viking (Jaekelson) and his crew have been sailing his ship for a thousand years due to a curse and finally comes to rest in Manhattan. The body count is ridiculous. Thor finally comes in to confront the leader and with both hands on his hammer Mjolnir, he swings at Jaekelson's head and connects. CRACK!!! Both of Thor's forearms break where you can see his bones busting out of skin. Thus ensues one of the most ridiculous beatdowns that I have ever seen a hero take. Instant Classic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.