Neo wallpaper/background

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
Someone should make a rememberance background/wallpaper thing that we can all use on our computers in memory of Neo, Trinity and Neo-Morpheus' friendship etc. I searched and found nothing so if there is already something, please forgive me.

Sidenote: Lawnmower Man II or something is on tv and they keep talkin about jacking in and viruses and stuff roll eyes (sarcastic) someone just said, "In here; I am the saviour." Remember the Trainman - "Down here... I am God."

lol, funnily enough they're showing "The Making of Revolutions" after this!

FallenForever
I'd like to have wallpaper that is a bunch of little pictures of neo like in your icon thingy, audioheem

FallenForever
that way, whenever I turned on my cumputer I'd get flicked off a thousand times!COOL!rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
seriously..to me flicked off sounds dodgy, as thats not what we call it here, and that last sentence just sounds disturbing no expression

dragonpisces272
i think fallenforever is trying to say that she wants not just the "flicked off" one, but all the other ones displayed on the other screens and just put em together...like all those tv's in the architect's place

Korri
haha! audiohem i love your avatar

burlyman
yeah, thanks to me happy

audioheem
lol, Korri > and my avatar loves u stick out tongue

thanks burrrrrrrly btw

so anyone wanna put together a sweet ass comemorative background?

The One Himself
A simple contribution:

http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/3oEscolhido/untitled_i00000d.jpg

1024 x 768

http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/3oEscolhido/untitled_i00000e.jpg
(Use "Save link as" or "Save target as" to download the file)

MC Mike
Beat the vB code! ninja

The One Himself
Do not try to bend the vb code.
That's impossible.
lnstead, only try to realize the truth.
What truth?
There is no vb code.
There is no vb code?
Then you'll see that it is not the vb code that bends. It is only yourself.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

MC Mike
I will make one soon enough... (hope Hex doesn't come on in the near future... he OWNS us then...)

Obba
Since this is kind of about wallpapers and stuff. How do I go about making a sig. or a good avatar?

dragonpisces272
hmm...most people use adobe photoshop. Try to select the good pictures you want in there...or you could ask godshinto or hexsintax, they're like, so good in those stuff. There are also great avatars on other websites, I just like to search with AIM; like search on yahoo: "Matrix AIM icons"...They have some good ones...

audioheem> it's so hard for me to read any of your posts without looking at your avatar laughing out loud

Korri
its like he is saying to the archietect GIT IT UP YEA!!! (with scottish accent)

audioheem
smile

Obba
Thanks. BTW, where is there website located? Sorry if I didn't catch that before.

audioheem
Hey guys I made an attempt at a wallpaper... check it out...(sorry it won't lemme upload yet... gimme a sec)

audioheem
hope this works

dave123
cooooool

dragonpisces272
obba>Here are two great sites with good icons (or avatars):
1. original icons
2. buddy icons
The original icons is the place I go to, to change my avatars. I just stumbled upon the buddy icons and they also have good ones there. After you load the main page (original icons), look on the top and they should have some kinda search. Go to the "m" section, where the matrix should be. The other website, I dunno, just try to look for the matrix in there. If you find the one you want, just do the procedural thing, right click and save as.

EyeMakeMovies
just go to the link in my signature

Korri
love

audioheem
someone else make one

Korri
heehee ya devil

audioheem
bump?

Korri
yay!

ch0g0nda
1024... guess it's ueless to me sad

audioheem
Sorry I'd change it but I'm too lazy, maybe someone else will. Why are u running less than 1024 anyway? Unless ur running higher smile

ch0g0nda
1280x960/1152x864 and 800x600 on my "other" "retarded" monitors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.