How should Lord Voldemort Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dori_fish
How should Lord V die??? From torture to instant death!OHOH who do you think'll kill Lord V?

LindsIsTightK
Harry has to kill Lord Voldemort, that is what the prophecy said. I'm not really sure how he will die, I'm sure J.K. Rowling will come up with an awesome storyline though.

Aqua
he will not die!!! miffed:

[Ms_dEaTh]
i want him to die in the most sadistic way possible.

any suggestions?

Linkalicious
Dementors kiss...

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i hope he doesnt die either..!!! but do you think one of the main characters will die in the last book.. ??? like harry or ron etc..????

starlitegrl
i dont think V. will get die from a dementor's kiss because i think it would make more sense if harry killed him...i mean the books are not called harry potter for no reason......
I think that it will have smth to do with harry's blood.

Schizo_n_me
Dementors kiss's kill you? I thought they sucked out your soul. And doesn't Voldi already not have a soul since he drank the unicorn blood? Well anyway. I think he should die from getting his wand stuck in his ear, where it slowly melts and distorts his brain.

Antaraka
Well either Harry or Voldemort have to die, or so says the profecy, but taking in account the other books, bye drinking the unicorn blood it did say he is stuck between this world and the next, always wandering....but then again, im going to guess that Harry just out right kills him in a duel. SHALL BE A MIGHTY AND GRAND ONE AT THAT!! but yeah.

beaujay1
harry's got to kill him, i don't care how, but he has to do it!

Luna150
the profercy didn't jut say one of them will die. It said one of them will kill the other one so harry HAS to kill voldermort els voldermort WILL kill him.

frootlooplucy
Snape will kill Voldemort.

Kai_Haider
I think at the very very end of book 7, Harry and Voldemort will be in the middle of a major battle with just the two of them, and Harry will be casting a spell to kill Voldemort and V. will turn around ***** slap Harrys wand out of his hand and kill Harry. smile no one would see that comin.

andyb44
Harry won't kill Voldemort. If he does he stoops to his level.
What I think will happen Harry will transfigure Voldemort into a rock, put an unbreakable hex on the rock so Voldemort can't get out and keep it on his desk as a paperweight when he becomes the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher.

Just my opinion though

frootlooplucy
^ pretty good theory... i like that one big grin smile
I'd like that to happen if Snape doesnt kill Voldemort.

Luna150
Harry has to kill voldermrt tho else voldermort will kill him, I doubt he is going to be punished for killing voldermort

shaber
Of course Voldemort has a soul! Drinking unicorn blood simply caused him to be the victim of a curse, on which no information is given. Probably Firenze meant that the restorative properties only gave a decrepit half-life. Voldemort is fully alive again no, due to the bone of his father, the blood of Harry Potter, the flesh of Wormtail...

Linkalicious
I think Voldy will critically wound Harry and when he goes for the kill shot, Snape will come to his rescue ultimately sacraficing himself for Harry. Then Harry will snub out Voldy and Harry will realize that Snape didn't really hate Harry. It will be an emotional and heart warming moment.

firenze
i had this thought the other person to do with the prophecy was neville don't u think he will have sometin to do wit it miffed

Linkalicious
I think people are over estimating Neville Longbottom. This isn't the Neville series this is the Harry Potter series, and it would be stupid if anyone but Harry or the combined effort of Harry and his Friends ended up killing Voldemort. I think Neville's big roll in the series is that he will become a much greater wizard than expected. He'll probably end up dating Ginny, and hopefully he gets his revenge on those death eaters who sent his parents to Saint Mungo's. Of course this is not to say that Neville cannot be the one to kill Voldy, its just a personal belief of mine that it won't be him. I guess only time will tell...

crazy_rock_chic
i think that both Harry and Voldemort will die,in the last battle i think voldi will fataly wound harry but with his last ounce of strength harry will cast a fatal spell on voldemort

Linkalicious
it would be a great ending. I kinda feel bad for littler kids who read these books. They getta learn that sometimes the good guy doesn't win.

firenze
i think voldi will just about kill harry and harry will deflect the avada kedava curse again and it will rebound to hit voldi and kill him. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.