What is your all time favorite movie, and what part?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivyem
What is your all time favorite movie and what part? I love Pirates of the Caribbean and sound of music..............

Anyone?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

leaf_eater
Sleepy Hallow. definately. that horseman's teeth rock. johnny was cool in it, but those teeth....

My favorit part was probably when Ichabod freaks out over a spider after facing the deheading ghost!

Discos
Reservoir Dogs when Mr Blonde has kidnapped a cop and ties him up and starts cutting off his ear and pours petrol over the cop.....nice

Kes
This is 1 of my faves...Silence of the lambs. Favourite part: the last dialogue between Starling and Lecter face to face.

BackFire
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - The introduction of LeatherFace.

wicker_man
Beetlejuice ~ The purgatory waiting room scene, where Adam and Barbara are waiting to see Juno the guidance councillor and they meet the other waiting room guests....hilarious.

Discos
Would that be the most awesome part where the guys in the house and leatherface just rips the door (slides it) and smashes the guy in the face with the SLEDGE!!

Discos - cause if it aint *shakes fist*

#1fan Sparrow
My favorite movie was pirates of the carribean johnny depp ia a total hottie!!!

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/in_love.gif

BOPRecruit 16
x2 of where pryo attacks the white house.

beaujay1
I love Pirates of the Caribbean, i see loads of peopel here do too! Yes! Score!

Circe
Amadeus is a great movie. It's a darker look on Mozart and filled with classical music (so if you can't stand Opera, then you might not care about it very much.)

The dialogue is great; the acting is SUPERB, and the sets and costumes are perfect. To get the full effect, watch the Director's cut DVD with surround sound. This is the stuff that perfect movies are made of.

Kes
You mean Nightcrawler.

BackFire
Yep, that scene gives me chills every time.

Discos
I have to say that was what started the movie's theme, it was soo awesome and the reaction of the dude (who got hit) was classic.

Yes I was away to say, it was Nightcrawler - isn't Pyro the dude with the zippo

pslice
the fast and the furious, but my favorite part in a movie is in matrix revolutions when smith says "why do you persist mr. anderson?" Then Neo says "Because I choose to."

namarie
my favorite movie is lord of the rings
eek!

hana_skywalker
Hello everyone! One of my favourite movies is Life as a House. The story, though sad, is very nice and the actors are fantastic. My favourite scene is the shower one, where Sam has his "little accident" while showering with Allyssa. I laughed a lot laughing Poor guy!

badkittykitty
crouching tiger hidden dragon..the fight between Jen (Zhang) and Yu Shu Lien (Yeoh) at the warehouse is still my fav!

k1rsty
Hello Happy Dance

beaujay1
couldn't you just marry that movie? I could, Johnny Depp included!

k1rsty
Yes I could!! Omg!

'Will......nice hat!'
Jack Sparrow.
pirate

stormsgreat
X2! any scene with storm and nightcrawler together or apart

Caribbean_Chick
My all time favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean(Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom rock!! rock ) but I also enjoyed the two LOTR movies that are out and X2

Caribbean_Chick
O yea and my favorite part in POTC is the part when Captain Jack Sparrow yells: "Stop blowing holes in my ship!!"

beaujay1
oh yea, that was funny! hey if yall want the potc script go to google, and search under "Pirates of the Caribbean Script" its right there. That satisfied my craving!( for a while wink )

chatcat1313
potc any part!!!! pirate

beaujay1
yes yes

dori_fish
Pirates of the Caribbean, LotrTrilogy, Gladiator, Master and Commander-The Far Side...Loved it all!!! especially Orlando Boom and Jonny Depp

cgtuna21
Right on Namerie...... Lord of the Rings is my all-time favorite movie but 2 bad im more obsessed w/ it than u r and i no more 2. But after that it would b Saving Private Ryan or Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.