Julia Stiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LindsIsTightK
I think she's a great actress. Plus she is putting school before her acting career and I think that says a lot about a person.

What do you guys think of her?

http://64.106.163.111/albums/album31/rollingstone_2.jpg

BackFire
Hmmm....you know...this is probably teh only celebrety that I can think of that I hate without really knowing why..

LindsIsTightK
Well Chris, coming from you, an opinion like that is only expected.

demonfaze
I think she should retire early.

BOPRecruit 16
i respect her for the fact that she's putting education before acting. she's a great actress, good in drama and comedies. can't wait to see her in mona lisa smile. she gets to work with more big name actors.

lil bitchiness
Im afraid im gonna agree with backfire on this..i really dont like her, and i have no idea why blink

I do however think that her putting her education before her career is really amazing....

i really hated her inhamlet...that part didnt suit her at all...blink

LindsIsTightK
I never saw her in Hamlet but I saw her in Othello, which I thought that movie was alright, but not one of the best part's that she has played.

I'm pretty sure that she is going to Columbia University to study some sort of law if I remember right. She actually only started acting so that she could pay for her college education.

lil bitchiness
Whats ''Monalisa Smile''? blink that new film shes in...

LindsIsTightK
That movie with Julia Roberts? I think she's just a student in the class or something. I'm not really sure blink

slayer
Yea she is.

Neo_Version 7
O is an alrite m0vie. I was only in it c0z she has sex in it.

immortal_sim
what the hell is everyone talking about????? julia stiles is kooooool!!!! and shes pretty and a talented actress and all her films have been wikid!! just look at 10 things i hate about you and save the last dance, they are excellent!

ClaraG
julia rocks! esp in 10 things...

LincolnDark
she really screwed up season 5 of dexter for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.