Official Info on Xizor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
The official site has posted a picture of Prince Xizor, heres the thumbnail:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/2000/49/img/xizor.gif
Click here to see the Xizor card.

King Jedi
Wow!! What a good looking guy. Do you think that's his real hair?
Does anyone else think it's a bit odd that they've put this on the site?

Darth Daft
Xixor (our Xixor) will be pleased to see this. Personally I think it seems rather late to finally make a card for him. I agree with KJ, it does seem a little odd.

queeq
Could he...? Would he...? In episode...? Noooooo.

Raz, you have one excellently lookin lightsabre in your sig. Can I have a purple one please? And some instructions to put it in my sig (or is it an elitist, mod thing).

queeq out

Dim
Maybe all the mercenaries belong to Xizor?...

and queeq, it's an elitist thing...wink

Great...now I have to go and make mine glowy...*sigh*

queeq
Darn. Plebeian for ever, I'm afraid.

queeq out

Gundark
Xizor in ep2....our Xizor would handcuff himself to the cinema seat. What a TOWER OF POWER!!!

queeq
I bet he would. Probably in vain though.

queeq out

Gundark
The theatre manager would have to use the JAWS OF LIFE to get him out.

King Jedi
Please don't say Xizor is going to be in Ep2.sad If it's true then all my arguments about EU characters meaning nothing will be pointless.sad

Queeg you have excellent taste in lightsaber colours but I'm afraid there can be only one purple sabre.

queeq
I'm on your side, KJ. And I like your lightsabre, but I want mine with such a nice glow as Raz has.

So who do I have to suck up to in order to because an elitist, or... Jedi Council Member??? Is that the secret order that hides in that forum I cannot access? Ohh, can I play too. I'm an excellent swordsman, I'm sure you'll enjoy my company. I'll pick a different colour and I can pretend to be nice. You won't know the difference, I assure you.

queeq out

Gundark
You've got to move up to Jedi Master before you can get on JC, queeq. smile

queeq
And who do I have to suck up to to become a Jedi Master?

queeq out

theEviljedi
All of us council memebers.stick out tongue In TIME queeq you will become a powerful Jedi and maybe even a councilor. So keep posting.smile

Dim
Just getr a 1000 post queeq...that's all you need to be a Jedi Master...No sucking up needed smile

queeq
A 1000!!!!!! I'm only half way.

I'll suck up to all of you anyway: I WUV YOU ALL, especially RC. wink

queeq out

Ratcat
What would be cool would be for Xizor to appear as a background character is a scene, just walking through or something. Not actually saying anything or being referred to but just there for a few seconds and then gone.

This would be a fun inclusion like the Outrider was in ANH SE and would be a nice thing for the real fans to spot without impacting on storyline or having the majority audience wondering about him.

King Jedi
He could have a stall in Tattoines market place and sell something to one of the main characters. I don't think Lucas should include EU characters at all.

Ratcat
Isn't that rather menial for Xizor. I was thinking he could be seen on Coruscant, maybe in the bar scene or walking through the city?

queeq
Or maybe as a bodyguard to Om Free Taa or Toonbruck. At least he'd be close to power aready. But wasn't he a Prince of some sort?

queeq out

Gundark
A background shot of him would be ok, but no involvment other than that. I don't want GL dragging EU characters in on top of that midi-chlorian thing. We've got our hands full now and the majority audience is confused enough. (Sorry our Xizor).

queeq
OK, EU characters as cameo's only.

queeq out

Gundark
GL should do a walk-thru as an extra before he ends the saga. You know ala' Alfred Hitchcock.

queeq
But then as a fully CGI George Lucas.

queeq out

Gundark
Maybe they could clone GL in real life. Like Dolly the sheep.

queeq
Yes, then he could make all six movies again.

queeq out

Dim
Yeah...but the clone George Lucas may end up being evil...and make only informercials....

queeq
3PO: "Hi R2, did you ever have that problem that you can't get metal body to shine like it used to?"

R2: Bleep boop

3PO: "Well, here's the answer to all your problems. THX-1138 Space Polish. Guaranteed to give you that science fiction look"

R2: Bweeek boop bleep

Yep, that'd be a hit...

queeq out

Darth Daft
I agree that Xixor should be seen as a cameo. I wouldn't mind if he had just one line in the galactic senate though. That'd give our Xixor something new to put in his sig. lol

Dim
LOL, queeq, you'd better watch it or LFL will make you their head of marketing hehehehehe

queeq
I wouldn't mind Xizor in a cameo. GL could do EU fans a favour to slightly touch on the characters he okayed and put his name under.

queeq out

Darth Daft
Which actor do you think would be good at portraying Xixor?

queeq
Doesn't really matter for a cameo, does it? He'll be in a big rubber mask, unless GL makes him CGI.

queeq out

Dim
He does remind me of an actor...I just can't remember the guy's name.

queeq
Jack Nicholson?

Or Jim Carrey in The Mask?

queeq out

Dim
Nope...this guy does alot of supporting roles...he does have those kind of eyebrows though laughing out loud

queeq
Hmmm, can you be more.... specific? wink

queeq out

Dim
Yeah...his eyebrows were dark...rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Dark eyebrows? Can't be too many that fit that description?

queeq out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.