Ships

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FireMaster
hey ppl me again
I need a place to get pictures, preferably some computer pictures of the rebel fleet
meaning all fighters, the blockadd runner (or how the f*/*ck do you write that) the mon calamari cruisers and the other cruisers, they use as medical frigate (forgot the name but do know most of them are stolen from the construction sites of the empire, on the insiders guide)

and one other question
how many mon calamari cruisers does the rebel alliance have?
2 I think but not sure home I is one but the other I don't know
if 2 is the exact number then get me the name of the other one plz confused

ToMacco
Dude. . . what?!?

yerssot
check out the force.net they have a lot.
For your other question: 2? that's not much...

FireMaster
I need help on the cruiser matter ppl plz confused

Ushgarak
It's definitely more than two. Two of them get destroyed by Death Star lasers in ROTJ and Ackbar's ship is still there. And the fleet size in that film was limited by available technology; there were probbaly lots of such cruisers.

TheForce.Net IS a good place to find pics and stuff.

BTW, It's Blockade Runners (alternatively called Corellian Corvettes)

Ratcat
The behind the magic cd from Lucasarts is a good source and you should be able to pick it up for next to nothing now.

Kud'ar Mub'at
I don't think that their is a specifics on the mon calamari cruisers, as far as I can recall.

I would imagine that they have a lot more than 2.

The original cruisers were built for transportation and not for fighting, it was the rebels that helped the Calamari refit them after the Empire turned thier attention on the Calamari people or something like that, so I guess they have/had more than 2 but exact numbers? Seems an odd kinda question anyway! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.