Google search results.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadKowDZs
The other day while seaching for random things, I decided to enter my screen name into a google.com search. I was amazed to see all the results that I got. Try typing your screen name in a Google search and see what you get. smile

yerssot
yeah, you'll get links to threads of kmc, you didn't knew that? stick out tongue

MadKowDZs
I got more than just KMC.

yerssot
your other forums you participate in too yes

Korri
you can see threads about me if you type my name in blink

Discos
I doubt I could type in my screen name and pin-point this forum after at least 10mins,

Discos - not just your ordinary unusual name

Korri
laughing out loud

Shoukan
I looked up my old screen name and found 2 things from KMC...but my new Screen name came up with nothing

thorncrawler
try searching for pictures, Shoukan you get some interesting stuff, if you search for thorn you get the symbol thats in my sig

Shoukan
Cool...I just checked and it was kinda neatsmile

Will
Will - A proper name, it would take me bout half an hour for it to link to here

LanceWindu
I've done it before...it always asks me: "Did you mean lancewood?"

But it still gives me KMC and other forums.

lil bitchiness
lol...

LanceWindu
I haven't tried an image search yet.

GABRIEL05
shoot you could probably put your real name in google and have something turn up about you!

LanceWindu
I just did an image...all I got was my blaster sig and an avatar I used on another forum a few years ago.

Friend44
thumb down I tried to type "Friend" but nothing came up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.