Are Criminals born or made?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
ok you guys, here is a discussion for you...what do you think are criminals born or made....do you think someone is born a criminl or do you think he is made one..by society...

confused well actually its one of my assigment titles...so id appreciate ideas...thank you.....big grin

discuss big grin

Corran
It's mostlt social, watch Trading Places.

LanceWindu
Societly made me kill him!

lil bitchiness
Trading Places...huh. hmmm..might give it a go....

ok..is there a factor that makes you think that it could be that criminals are born rather than made?!

Would this be considered as cheating?! blink bah, who cares...

Corlindel
Three factors: Genetic, family, social, made us. But actually in most of common criminal cases the society have an enormous role creating and developing our criminal tendencies.

lil bitchiness
Thank you! big grin

Fire
corindel is right

some ppl have a genetic tendency to be more "criminal"but the factors of family, as in childhood events and reaction there to, and society have a far bigger and more important role

lil bitchiness
Thanks everyone...you are all being helpfull! wink

Fire
lil there are decent studies about that subject

if you have a decent look on the web you should be able to find some results

yerssot
nature-nurture huh wink

saucybird007
LB if you still need info go to http://www.freeforessays.com
You need to register but they have loads of info, i used to use it a lot if i ran out of research or ideas on course work.

lil bitchiness
Thnks everyone...i was kinda needing ideas..i have my own research and ideas, but it wants more than one idea...it wasnts more than one perspective about the criminals...i have lots of theories about that from different criminologists, but i cant use 'just that' if you get me..

Thank you all...its really helpfull..

Fire
lol wait till finti gets online he'll have an opinion on this

lil bitchiness
lol...why you say that....i thought Ush was more likely to come on and enlighten us away..big grin

Fire
hihi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.