A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 9?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
My friend was telling me that he saw on Sky Movies News that after the Jason vs Freddy flick that they were releasing yet another Freddy Krueger movie,

I was wondering if anybody had any truth behind this or any rumours to share?

Evil Dead
The current rumor is that the next movie will be a sequel to F vs J.......not an Elm street sequel.

The ol' rumors about Ash being thrown in are still going strong.......New Line is still kicking the idea around and Bruce has commented saying he would do it if the studios can come to some sort of "character loan-out" agreement.

Kes
Moving to horror movies
moving--moved

kaz
if they make a sequal to jason vs. freddy than what they should do is ahve freddy get help and have him apear on the streat where michle myers lives and get him into the movie

Lord Soth
It doesn't have to be on the exact street, just in Haddonfield... but you're right and F v J v M would kick serious ass

kaz
i meen if they need to make a sequal they got to include all the best killers and just have them all fight for the title of best villian

zombieman
Anyone heard about that prequel to the 1st nightmare on elm s, thats in the works, nightmare on elm street: the first murders?

Leatherface666
Indeed. Better find out why mr. Freddy kills before we show him kicking Ash's ***. mad No Freddy jason or Ash together! IT SUCKS!Rodan's Roost rules!

Evil Dead
zombieman..........the only thing I've heard about it was posted on here as somebody's fan fiction. New Line has stated that they are looking to make a Freddy v/s Jason sequel.......not a Nightmare series sequel/prequel.

Leatherface666..........we already know why Mr. Freddy kills, did you not watch all of the movies? We know everything about this man already. We know how he was concieved.......how he was abused as a child.....how he was a child murderer......how he was captured and set free on a technicality.......how he was burned alive by a vengeful mob of townspeople........hell.....we even know he had a wife and a daughter......what they looked like.......what their names were......and how the wife died. There is nothing left to tell of this man's story. Go watch all 7 films if you want to know his story.

BidMyBlood2Run
I read an interview with Robert Englund and he spoke briefly about this. I'll try and find the interview and post it on here.

Evil Dead
I read an interview with Englund months upon months ago where he discussed the studio's interest in making either a sequel to F v/s J or another Nightmare film.......he said it would be pretty cool to do a prequel because he likes acting without the makeup so much more.....he never once said any title (The First Murders) or anything though.................ofcourse this was many months ago when New Line was either going to do a NOES film or another F v/s J film..........ofcourse they decided on another F v/s J film.......now they're just trying to figure out the story for it.

Lord Soth
While another F v/s J movie would be okay, there's no reason for another NOES movie. We know everything. We know the reasons why he kills, how to defeat him, everything. There's no need

Redeemer524
Actually, I disagree with you lord soth. Although I loved all of the Nightmare movies, my favorite times were those of Freddy's past, all the background info. I myself would love an in-depth prequel to NOES, and i also heard that me project name was "The Children of Elm St." I hope that this movie gets made.

Freddy_vs_Jason
uh......no! its not a sequel to f v j or night mare on elm street, its a PREQUEL to nitemare on elm street it shows us how freddy came too be ya know, HOW he became freddy dreamaster and dont say that they've alreddy shown us that on the first film coz the haven't they've only told us about it, the title may be "a nightmare on elm street:the first murders"

zombieman
Yes, like i said if you scroll up the page.

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, i wuz talkin 2 the otha guy below u, he didn't know.....

Lord Soth
I have no problem with that stick out tongue

ElmStreetFan01
It's going to be A Nightmare Elm Street Ressurection. My couysin, Heather Langenkamp told me.

DeNiro
We already know who the most powerful horror killer is and the answer is Pinhead but other then him then i would have to say if they had a all out battle then Jason would probaly win unless it was to take place in the dream world or if freddy learned how to use his powers in the dream world in the real world then most deffintly freddyw ould win.

Freddy_vs_Jason
wasnt this thread closed weeks ago???

DeNiro
why would it have been maybe a thread that was started after this thread got closed for having the same topic

stinkfist462
most likely .

Freddy_vs_Jason
oh ok

stinkfist462
laughing out loud im lost ..

DeNiro
no surprise stick out tongue

stinkfist462
sad

DaRk Lotus
There is a nother movie of Freddy V.S. Jason one of my frends brother is a crama man for it they may be done by 2006 the lates Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.