Ugliest people in the marvel universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ab012f9448
O.k. so there is a thread about the sexiest women in the marvel universe so i thought, why not start one about the ugliest people, man or woman, in the marvel universe? So, who do you think? big grin

supershane
toad

Paola
Blob!!!

krypto
she hulk all the way no contest

ruby
vulture, rhino, sandman, lizard, ghost rider and thanos are all up their

but i think the name sais it all

red skull

Wolfie
I agree with all these and I would like to add Juggernaut.

Lag
Mojo and I think the guy I'm trying to think of is Mook or something. He's just a head with arms and legs and a hover thing.

USAgent
the Man thing- that bot need to see a dermatoligest

X5452
wow ruby's good, completely agree but i would add mojo and toad! big grin

Linkalicious
without his helmet he's a 9 ft. tall Dolf Lundgren...I dont know if that classifies him as ugly or not, but i wouldn't think so.

Capt.JK
His name is M.O.D.O.K. (stands for Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing), plus Red Skull, Thing, Vulture, Blob, Ghost Rider, Carnage and Venom. That's an UGLY bunch right there.

Havoc470
you beat me to it lol

Capt.JK
Morbius, the Living Vampire as well.

Havoc470
wow, i forgot about that guy, good pick

joeboro1
the human chicken guy on the new xmen or beast from that series too.
and jigsaw (punisher, dare devil villain).

Capt.JK
Marrow and Maggot were fairly nasty to look at also.

Havoc470
yeah i hate the cat-like beast, he looks so damn dumb, i mean the legs are rediculous and then he has a HUGE gut/chest (its drawn as one big ball)

damn, cap. JK knows his ugly characters..............i dont reall yknow if thats a comment, but it isnt offensive

Capt.JK
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to take that.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Elektra_lover
You took the words right out of my Mouth!!

jinzin
mojo, terror inc, mojo, burnt wolverine, mojo, deadpool, mojo, cameron hodge, mojo, apockalips, mojo, just about all the morlocks, and ummm mojo.

pr1983
so... mojo then?

mojo or blob...

eleveninches
1.Spiderman (with full spider mutation)
2.Mojo
3.MODOK
4.Kree Supreme Intelligence
5.Carnage
6.Venom
7.Deadpool
8.Thanos
9.Maggot
10.All of the morlocks

Havoc470
isnt the full spider mutation one called Man-Spider?

deadpool is one ugly mofo, he's just too damn cool, did anyone see him in the marvel girl costume? it was funny but it really looked gross lol

eleveninches
Either the man spider one or the one in dissassembled

eleveninches
Yeah, I saw that costume laughing out loud

Capt.JK
What about Wolverine? I mean, c'mon, what girl do you know who actually "likes" a man with too much back hair and really long finger nails?

*Sorry; my girlfriend made me put this on here.*

GreatMuta
How about Proteus from the X-men comics
also Karma from the new Mutants ( during the first run)

Havoc470
yeah wolvie definitely has more hair in comics now than ever before, they go a little over-board imo, he looks more mexican in some covers than a canadian

radioboy121
Wraith (Hector Mendoza) when his skin was transparent.
Masque and probably most of the other Morlocks.
First incarnation of Beak.

crazyspinz
id say deadpool, and all of the murlocs. beast too. and mindless hulk

Havoc470
how about goop, he's a pretty ugly....thing

Black Dragon
Toad.

Mistique gives me the creeps tho...

Havoc470
toad is on and off in the looks department, for a while he looked like this

http://tinypic.com/nrw4n

crazyspinz
toad is just weird, and midnight is pretty ugly too

David Duchovony
Anybody got a pic of Deadpool without his mask???

Dazzler619
1.Green Goblin
2.Tombstone
3.Mr. Sinister
4.Mojo

jinzin
oh yeah here's a few more: tombstone, mojo, slayback, mojo, Sauron's underlings (don't remember what they're called at the moment), and sauron himself (he's gangle and dino faced), mojo, cameron hodge, mojo, peirce (from weapon x aoa), mojo, redskull (name speaks for itself), mojo, dr. doom, mojo, man thing (how'd ya like to go home to that face?), mojo, marrow (sometimes), squidboy, morbius (sometimes), strong guy, abomination (once again the name says it all), old craven, mr. hyde, (todd mcfarelane's) grey hulk, mojo, blob, mole man, mr. sinister, demonic hobgoblin (with boil face), sleepwalker, cobweb, The brood, roughhouse (after boil infection), nightmare, black tom, trever fitzroy, bishop (a black dude with a mullet and a gotee just get to me), feral wolverine (he was missing a whole nose!), mojo, mojo, and uhhhhhh did I mention mojo?....

Capt.JK
Seriously though, do you think Mojo's cute or what? He is so totally HOT!

jinzin
dammit! how did you see through my fisad?!?! please don't tell anyone about my obsession...sniff,,,,,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.