man i thought i was going to get more good byes then that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
when i had my thread saying i was leaving i was thinking maybe i would get two pages of people wondering why i left and goodbyes but nooo i got 14 responses stick out tongue but ne way I just pulled a tired hiker thought it would be funny and to see what people said thinking I left but sorry u guys r stuck with me for a long time laughing out loud

thorncrawler
sorry i didn't know you then

BidMyBlood2Run
DeNiro, you suck! laughing out loud

DeNiro
no i just posted a thread yesterday when i sighned off at night thought i would do what TH did make a threa saying u where leaving for good and then return the next day to see what the thread said but i got like 14 posts stick out tongue but i should have just waited longer but i got nothing to do but post in studdy hall so i couldnt wait ne longer

DeNiro
roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

thorncrawler
oh sorry i didnt see it

Tex
You're turning into a total attention seeking diva whore! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

Welcome to the dark sideevil face

burlyman
not mant people saw it i guess stick out tongue

devil or just avoided it

clavis9495
and tex should know rite...

thorncrawler
ohstop where you are you don't wanna become like tex laughing out loud stick out tongue

DeNiro
TEX is my teacher he knows all evil face

*grovels down to the true diva's feet*

Tex
I always wanted a young diva apprentice! yes

Mind you Deniro, its hard work being a fabulous Diva, you dont get your stilettos over night you know!

Non stop temper throwing tantrums, commanding diva demands, clever and witty insults, constant attention whoring!

You see how I turned a thread about you into a thread about me? We'll that takes talent and years of practice dahling!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif

Corran
Tex is still struggling with Clever and Witty, still maybe your apprentice can help.

Treehuggerjanie
Well guess what everybody? I RULE! All kneel down before me!xxx

Tex
*corran kneels down*

Friend44
De Niro, the attention whore, na na na na na na na...

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Force
what you posted a thread about you leaving?

BidMyBlood2Run
that's it, if anyone else posts a thread about leavin, I'm not taking it seriously. If you are leaving, tough sh*t, you aren't getting a goodbye from me. laughing out loud

Matrix_man
even me?

DeNiro
dude that chick is hot and bidfmyblood2run i am seriously leaving forever right now stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
well.... maybe MM...

Matrix_man
maybe what? confused

DeNiro
this thread is about the return of me muhahahah

<attention whore stick out tongue

BidMyBlood2Run
maybe I'd say goodbye to u if u were leaving. wink

Matrix_man
yay big grin

DeNiro
look at me look at me look at me-bart simpson episode when lisa makes malibu stacy

BidMyBlood2Run
but you're not leaving, right?

John Smith
yo

DeNiro
i am leaving tommorw laughing out loud and quiet john smith shhh

The Force
miffed i hate it when ppl do that, so i geuss i'll do that when i pretend to leave stick out tongue

Shoukan
Deniro had me keep my mouth shut about the joke

Shoukan
big grin

DeNiro
yay i did and u r a good man for keeping ur mouth shut but i think that the duck tape i had u wear help out though laughing out loud

Shoukan
stick out tongue

silver_tears
i didnt know you left even embarrasment

DeNiro
i never did laughing out loud thats the beautie part

ash007
What a stupid thick wanker. Haven't you got any friends you Attention seeeking ****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.