Let's praise the man himself, Bruce Campbell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preston mullins
I read like a year ago that Bruce Campbell acted in an independent film called "Bo Hep Tem" or something like that. Rumor had it that the film was so good it would have no problem being picked up and released by a major distributor.

The gist of the flick is this: Bruce Campbell plays an old and very alive Elvis Presley living amongst other 'suposedly dead' movie stars, rock stars, and political figures. Their anonyminity is threatend when the private resort where they live is going to be shut down to build a shopping mall.

Anyone know what ever happened to this flick?

finti
no but it sounds like a cool flick

Captain REX
It joined Elvis six-feet under.

finti
and it also sounds like Movie Discussion material so MOOOOOOOOOVING

Captain REX
Makes sense...

BackFire349
bruce campbell is awesome, i hope they make a new evil dead

noodles
Bruce Campbell wants to make another evil dead, but Sam Raimi is committed to the spiderman movies at the moment. They are hoping to storyboard another installment of the wonderful deadite series when thats completed.

GordonSkywalker
Sorry to say it but I have never heard of this guy before. Wrong circles and all that.

BOPRecruit 16
bo...wat? the synopsis sounds familiar... i heard that campbell was to play doc oct in spider-man 2 or something...what do you think? ^.~ PhOeNiX

GordonSkywalker
Why do you always write Phoenix at the end of your posts?

chico23
Man that sounds like a cool film!! I like Bruce Campell and I'm glad they might be making another Evil Dead!!!

Max Power
Bubba Ho Tep sounds like a really fun movie. I hope it comes out in the theatres or on DVD or SOMETHING soon.

Omegaman
Question: Why does Bruce need to be in SPiderman 2? All he was in 1 , was the wrestling promoter? I dont remember SPiderman going back to the ring after he made his actual "spiderman" costume?

noodles
The movie is Bubba Ho-Tep and Bruce Campbell picked up the best actor award at the U.S Comedy Arts Festival on March 1st for his role as the 70 year old Elvis. The films official website is bubbahotep.com. Sounds excellent and recieved great reviews. Enjoy!!!

preston mullins
Thanx, noodles. This is some good info.

Tex
I loved the Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

I dont think he's going to have a big part in Spiderman II, he's listed as "Snooty Usher" embarrasment

glenn
Didn't he act in the film Maniac cop?????

DeNiro
for those who dont know him he was the ultimate best hero in a horror movie this mang was funny as hell he had some wicked cool scenes with some cool ass dead people he was in the Evil Dead trilogy and he was always good he got better and better through out the series and deffintly less whimpy as time went on he was great one of my fav actors

slayer
Campbells a legend!

silver_tears
mine too hes a great guy big grin

chico23
I wanna see that new movie he has...

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0281686/

slayer
yeah that 1 where he's like Elvis or sumthin'.

DeNiro
oo yay i forgot who was talking to me about that but they showed me alot of pics from that movie and i dont know who i wish i could rember

ahaetrkarykl
bruce campbell is awesome. army of darkness is one of my favorites.

"youve got somethin on your face....*throws dirt on his face*"

"this is my boom stick!"

BidMyBlood2Run
http://www.btinternet.com/~michael.quick/convention/1999_bruce_campbell_part.jpg

He is definately up there among my five favorite actos ever! This man is oozing with talent and creativity. He is hilarious, and has the sex appeal to make me drool laughing out loud he's not everyone's type, but he's mine!
He starred in many movies including the Evil Dead trilogy and his reccent hit Bubba Ho Tep. Not to mention, his large television hit Brisco County Jr.
He is so damn funny! I watch his movies with the commentary by him and sit there laughing my a$$ off!
What do you guys think of the man himself, Bruce Campbell?

BidMyBlood2Run
I guess most of u guys are too young to know about Bruce wink

Kes
I know who he is. He's funny. He was really good in the X-files ep Terms of endearment and really funny in Xena.Saw Army of darkness (at least I think thats the name). Funny wink

Pablo G
He kicks ass, I love the Evil Dead trilogy.

ahaetrkarykl
bruse campbell is halarious. i love him in army of darkness.

BidMyBlood2Run
You watch X FILES?! I LOVE THAT SHOW! It's the best show ever, and u know the name of the ep... wow! Sorry, just surprised someone on here likes the show!

Yep, it's called Army of Darkness.

Yay! People know who Bruce is!

Kes
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the X-files big grin It is the best show ever!*sigh* David Duchovnyhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/in_love.gif
Yeh I know the names basically all the eps from the 5th season till the end and quite a few scattered from 1st to 4th lol I wrote the names on the tapes I recorded them in big grin

Evil Dead
<------------- knows who Bruce Campbell is

For every movie you know he's been in, there are atleast 5 he's played in and you just didn't recognize or remember he was in. He has small roles or cameos in just about every other movie I watch these days.

Some are:

Congo
The Majestic (Jim Carey Flick)
Spider Man
Serving Sara
From Dusk 'till Dawn 2
McHale's Navy
Menno's Mind
Escape From L.A.
The Quick and the Dead
Fargo
Maniac Cop
The Hudsucker Proxy

and let's not forget about his syndicated series "Jack of all Trades" that was still playing up untill last year.

Tex
Bruce Campbell kicks ass! I really liked that show he had in the early 90s, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. thumb up

silver_tears
I loved Jack of all Trades laughing out loud

Oh and who was he in Spider Man huh

BidMyBlood2Run
In Spider Man he was the ring announcer when Peter fights Bone Saw.
"hey kid, what's ur name?" Ring Announcer (Bruce)
"the human spider." Spiderman
"the human spider? that's all you got? that sucks!" Ring Announcer

BidMyBlood2Run
I grew up watching that show! I fell in love with him then, that's where I first saw him! Every night my family and I would watch it. It was tradition big grin

Tired Hiker
Wait, who is he in Quick and the dead? I love that movie. He's the man.

BidMyBlood2Run
He was the wedding shemp according to IMDB.com but it also says his scenes were deleted next to that role on his credits... odd... I've never seen it

slayer
Campbell is a legend!!!!

BidMyBlood2Run
Exactly!

Tired Hiker
Thanks! smile

nail_bunny
Man, Bruce Campbell is awesome. Army of Darkness is one of the best movies out there. I liked him in Spiderman 2 as the snoody usher, lol, that was great.

BlackC@t
I had to revive this even though it's from so long ago, I LOVE BRUCE! eek!

BlackC@t
I'll revive it again.

Bruce is my favourite!

Besides, he's hot cool

grey fox
Nobody ****s with the king (Just watcehd bubba ho-tep)

Jackie Malfoy
You want praise?I will give you praise!JMpray

BlackC@t
I'll praise him any day naughty

Ronny
eek! omigod i looooove Bruce Campbell! He kixks ass in Army of Darkness/Evil Dead rock

BlackC@t
He sure does! rock
He's also hot for his age droolio

eternalsunshine
Bruce Campbell is definately one of my favorite actors. I've watched him on television ever since I was a little kid. I love all of his movies and he is so good looking. smile

BlackC@t
He is! droolio

He's awsome! eek!

eternalsunshine
Originally posted by noodles
Bruce Campbell wants to make another evil dead, but Sam Raimi is committed to the spiderman movies at the moment. They are hoping to storyboard another installment of the wonderful deadite series when thats completed.

yes but Bruce is said to not even be in the film, him and Sam are producing it and it will be made after the third Spiderman. Sam Raimi isn't even going to be Directing it. In my opinion they shouldn't even make another evil dead movie if Bruce isn't going to be in it.

silver_tears
Love the man thumb up
I loved him on tv though, like in Zena and Hercules, and then in Jack of all Trades, that show owned sucks it was cancelled erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.