who loves cows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gr33nLantern
laughing

Tired Hiker
I can't say I really love cows, but they are cool, I guess. I mean, I've never really gotten to know a cow, y'know?

Darth Bandon
I love hamburgers, does that count?

Schizo_n_me
My friend is obsessed with cows! She has cow print everything in her closet and has wallpaper with cows chewing grass! Its very disturbing...

crazy_rock_chic
i have nothing against cows....sheep are the real problem.....if humanity is wiped out sheep will take over the world!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shaun.gif shifty im on to them....

burlyman
laughing sheep shifty

fungrl515
yeah. each of my friends is called an animal instead of their names. my friend is a cow, while i'm a wolf. we have great inside jokes on cows. and cows aren't that bad.

leaf_eater
moo....moo....MOO!

cows are great! they're so clool with their, uh, spots, and their food, and, uh, milk...but sheep aren't going to take over the world! SPIDERS are going to drive all redblooded creatures underground in the year twothousandnineteen-twenty-three. get it straight, crazy rock chic. perhaps the sheep will take over afterwards, but the spiders definately come first.

Complicated
I love eating cows! I have about a pound of one each day!

BTW, the George Foreman grill is much better if, after you're done grilling, you pour the contents of the little grease tray (which you washed before grilling) on top of your steak. big grin

Corran
They're all Mad, Mad I tells ya.

yerssot
only the british kind, I'm afraid corran

Corlindel

Corlindel
...Otherwise, I hate bitches. stick out tongue

finti
Tex does being the redneck he is

Friend44
thumb down I have made a written promise to the judge that I would not discuss my sexual life although, the cow was over 18.

fungrl515
the truth is, the inside joke is actually that she slept with a cow, who we like to call tom brady.

Lord Soth
I think the true question is: Who doesn't?

fungrl515
lol. true.

chatcat1313
cows are cute! big grin

Lord Soth
Yeah, they are.....in a weird, cow way......

Lord Soth
Yeah, they are......in a weird, cow way.......big grin

Tired Hiker
Cows are insane!

Lord Soth
In a weird, cow way..................

Friend44
thumb down The first guy who got milk from a cow... What was he thinking? He saw these multiple **** hanging and he decided to play with 'em?

Gravity Kills
I like cows, I have a milk farm behind my house.

Switch13
Dont have nothing against them...

Gravity Kills
What is wrong with Cows, so they are not the smartest animal, who cares they are still cool. And yes hamburgers are good.

crazy_rock_chic
No,i think sheep will take over the world 1st but just coz the spiders asked them to do it for them (theyll promise the sheep fields of grass)a dn so then spiders will rule the world but sheep will have taken it over for them big grin

SaTsuJiN
cows are squishy...

DemonicGambit
Cows...Meat....Good big grin

fungrl515
there was this thing in west hartford with plastic cows painted as different things. it was hilarious. that had a diamond is for heifer and father christmoos, etc. it was so funny.

SaTsuJiN
mooo....

shruggie
..SAVE A COW!!! EAT A CHICKEN!!

Lord Soth
I'm not a vegetarian b/c I love animals....I'm a vegetarian b/c I hate plants big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.