erm...why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
with all the sucess lotr has had, why doesnt p.j do the hobbit instead of soon fool doing it animated like they are doing now mad am very angry, gonna keep posts on my little situation here

BingaBonga
hopefully he will...

sauron
hes not he has said his next fim is a remake of king kong

hobbit is alreadt comeing out soon as an animated film *ANGER*

bLooMiLiCioUs
animation spoils quite alot in my opinion - they shld stick animation to bugs bunny n mickey mousewink

turin
where did you hear that another hobbit animated movie is coming? tell us about it, smile whos doing it? is it going to be another musical garbage type thing? when will it be out? i am not apposed to it as long as it doesnt interfear with a live action film.

The_Inevitable
Neh Animation is Gay...

billyboyd4ever
I HATE ANIMATION!!! plus the hobbit musical sucks (trust mei was in it)...i wanna see pj make it the same way he made lotr...but i read somethign about him needing a break from tolkien or something...

BingaBonga
animation and the hobbit do not go together at all

sauron
turin, i was looking for rotk posters and i was on this sight talking about new and upcoming movies

there was a passage written by a mod on the site that as the last on failed, because animation and tolkien dont go together then it said that is about to change, had bilbo (cartoony) gandalf (computerized) and gollum (looking quite purple)

one hell of a mized up poster sad

nephalim27
Animation is "gay"? Umm, whatever you say.

I have no problem with animation...but not for the Hobbit...

Exa
I think animation is ok... but NOT for Tolkien.

Joseph_Kerr
And where is this information about The Hobbit? I suspect you saw the fake hobbit trailer.

Member.
PJ might make The Hobbit.

BingaBonga
i thought that he just said to the public that he isn't going to.

Izz
The animation of the Lord of the Rings is terrible. We have it at home for some mysterious reason. I really wouldn't want to see a hobbit movie which is like that. Yugh...

sauron
no it wasnt the fake trailer, it was a poster mr. cheeky git joshephh kerr with a blurb underneath you fool, i know what i saw, do you tgink i would start a thread if i wasnt sure, what do you take me for, a creature of lower intelligence like you and your kind

Verity
I think PJ wants to aim for King Kong next!

sauron
i know, i said that in the first post in this thread, he says it was influential on his childhood so he wants to pay it back

fini
oh god for the love being a director i hope that PJ DOESN'T MAKE the hobbit into a movie.............reason....people will only think of him as doing TOlkien work.........thats not a very good way to have ur future name looked at as.

Yeah it MIGHT BE cool...........but let someone else do it.........PJ must have some original stuff that HE wants to do REALLY REALLY badly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.