All about the music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I have a suggestion:

Make a seperate column (or whatever you call it) for music. You have one for movies! Just something to think about.

Raz
I'll have a talk with the other mods about this.

ToMacco
Right on

ToMacco
Let's do it. I'll be the moderator. Although, you guys will have to teach me how!

Texas
I think it's a brilliant idea, theres a bunch of music fanatics on the boards
but Macco.....
I think Finti would make the most appropriate mod, having his own jukebox and all big grin

Ushgarak
To- there is a movies forum because this site is attached to a movies site (Killermovies.com).

ToMacco
Ush, that's MUSIC not movies, you silly goose! smile

yerssot
and now you are sucking up to him...

Ushgarak
Er... To, something WRONG with you? I said there is a MOVIES forum because this thread is attacked to a MOVIES site.

You said we should have a Music forum and one of your reasons was because we have a movies one. I was explaining that we don;t just have a casual movie forum; it is part of this forum's purpose.

As far as I know we are NOT attached to a Music site...

ToMacco
Well, by that rational, we shouldn't have a general discussion forum either, smart guy. stick out tongue

yerssot, i don't kiss up to anyone. everyone kisses up to me.

yerssot
keep on dreaming

Ushgarak
Yes we SHOULD have a GDF, To, because oddly enough everyone who exists has an interest in talking...

ToMacco
Yeah, but if you go that far, then you can also say that most people like to talk about music too!

yerssot
I'm not

ToMacco
What? What question are you answering?

I think the voices in your head asked you a question! big grin Or maybe you were going to type more, then fell asleep midsentance. cool

Ushgarak
Not enough, necessarily, to have an entire forum dedicated to it. That's the key point. If enough people ask, of course...

Texas
OK, that's kewl.
I'm taking this to the GDF where it will receive more attention smile

King Jedi
It would be great to have a music forum. Some people might even join because of it. We should expand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.