The Missing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Am I the only one looking forward to this one?? I'm a huge fan of Cate Blanchett, so I'll more than definately be seeing this one.

The official site's pretty cool. Sony did a good job -- love the Ron Howard commentary.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/themissing/index.html

felixthecat23
well not the only one. my friend is but that's kinda third party though.... either way i might be dragged to go see it. i know that tommy lee jones, cate blanchett, and evan rachel woods is in it. but i still need to do more research about it. thankx for the link wink

Kes
Cate Blanchett rock
I havent heard about this movie. I'll check the thread when I have the time.

movieman
Cate Blanchett is my favorite, and I'll definitely be seeing this opening day.

Cinemaddiction
Anyone ever go see this one?

I rented it the other day, and was kind of reluctant to watch it. Sat down tonight with my girl and the cat and really enjoyed it. It's not something I'll end up buying, but it was time well spent. It was different from most anything I have seen as of late, and it was well put together.

I'd recommend it for those who can appreciate unique visions in cinema, and those who enjoy pioneering movies.

Kes
Well I wrote a review for this.
I enjoyed it, I like the story with the little paranormal twist and the acting was good. Specially the 4 major characters played by Cate, Tommy and the 2 girls. Beautiful landscape.
But Ron Howard what were you thinking?!He cuts Cate Blanchetts head at least twice and the camera shaking in the beginning is not necessary! Ron repeat after me:"Must use Steady-cam!" and "Must learn to frame a shot!" (dont know the correct term in english).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.