gambit fans!! evolution gambit or original gambit??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kofmaster
which gambit do you like better? evolution gambit or the original?

i like the original one better because in evolution hes got that stupid mop top hair cut, and y is he in the bortherhood anyone know coz last time i checked gambit was originaly a good guy one of the xmen??

Paola
BOTH!!!!!

ab012f9448
The original but with the evolution uniform definately. yes

LipiDSama
agreee'd with above, BOTH!

Vampiree
evolution looks definately better... and the uniform's less... um... colorful... but he has quite a tiny role in evo so i'd say both

kofmaster
anyone know y hes on magnetos side though instead of the xmen in evolution? and if i'm wrong its coz they only showed the evolution version on tv for a little short time in my country

cajun
ooooh tough one, original ones voice was better (and accent) but evo gambit has somethin about him

AceOfGambit
I pick Evo Gambit, just because he is apart of the coolest team along with Pyro,Sabertooth, and Colossus. And it is pretty cool to see his love grow for Rouge.The uniform from Evo kills, I was him for haloween.

Vampiree
um... ace, i can't see your sig...

Blind-Enemy
original gambit!!!

RemyLeBeau
Both darn it!!!

Vampiree
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!!! (let's fight bout it! c'mon! fightfightfight!!!!!!!) big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Elanor
I used to like Evo Gambit better, but now I can't decide. So both!! (Umh... I know I didn't say anything new, but I had to post this smile).

cinemafan
THE CARTOONS ARE GREAT, BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO GAMBIT IS OR WAS YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE BOOKS WHERE HE WAS INTRODUCED. HE FIRST APPEARED IN THE X-MEN AFTER THEIR STAY IN AUSTRAILIA AT THE END OF WHICH THE X-MEN WERE SCATTERED ACROSS THE GLOBE TAKING ON NEW IDENTITIES WITH NO MEMORY OF THEIR PREVIOUS LIVES.(I HOPE SOMEONE READS THIS BECAUSE I DON'T TYPE VERY FAST) STORM ENDED UP IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA IN THE BODY OF A CHILD AT WHICH POINT SHE MET GAMBIT WHO WAS A THIEF,ROBIN HOOD STYLE, STEALING FROM THE RICH AND GIVING TO THE POOR. DURING THEIR ADVENTURE THEY CAME UP AGAINST THE SHADOW KING, WHO WAS ONE OF THE FIRST MUTANTS PROFESSOR X EVER CAME UP AGAINST. THE SHADOW KING IS AN INCREDIBLY POWERFUL TELEPATH WHO LIVES IN THE ASTRAL PLANE MOVING FROM HOST TO HOST AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN INFATUATED WITH STORM. TOGETHER STORM AND GAMBIT WERE ABLE TO DEFEAT THE SHADOW KING AND DURING THEIR CONFRONTATION GAMBIT DISPLAYED A POWER THAT SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM USE. HE HAD THE ABILITY TO ENTHRALL PEOPLE BY TALKING TO THEM, THE MORE HE SPOKE THE MORE PEOPLE SEEMED TO AGREE WITH HIM AND UNABLE TO FORM THEIR OWN OPINIONS THEY WERE. I HAVEN'T COLLECTED BOOKS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW SO I'M NOT SURE IF THIS ABILITY EVER RESURFACED. GAMBITS HISTORY WAS SHROUDED IN MYSTERY, BUT HE WAS CONNECTED TO A THIEVES GUILD AND ALSO HAD SOME TIES TO SABRETOOTH IN THE PAST. TIES SO CLOSE THAT THEY CALLED EACH OTHER BY THEIR REAL NAMES. GAMBITS SHADEY PAST IN THE COMIC BOOKS PROBABLY HAS SOMTHING TO DO WITH HIS BEING WITH MAGNETO IN THE EVO CARTOON, THAT IS ALSO WHERE THE ROMANTIC ISSUES BETWEEN ROUGE AND GAMBIT BEGAN. HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF YOU AND THAT I HAVEN'T BORED YOU TO TEARS. OH, AND I'M NOT A GEEK EITHER I JUST HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY

gambit88
original definitly cuz of his hair and he's just cooler in the original.

kofmaster
laughing stick out tongue

Kes
cinemafan> Cool, thanks for the info. But could you please not use Caps Lock...it makes it look like you're screaming.

I pick original cartoon, cooler style, hair, better body smile

Korhend
I think that was his idea, The actor for the original like with every character, was better in the original. He just sounded so cool

"You bout to make history mesame!"

GreenGoddess
Definitly original... It's what I grew up with the accent was hot the uniform just as well and for that fact I like the original cartoons and comics as well. The comics are always where I go and the original voices always play in my head when I read them LOL I know dork

cinemafan
Either way it all looks the same after Wolverine has finished putting holes in it. HaHA

roguegambit
Original of course

verauko
EVO!!!!!!!! Except this hair!!!!!!!! bleeeeeee!!!!!! LONGER please, LONGER!!! laughing

Vampiree
his hair looks like a mushroom sad

verauko
I thought exactly the same!!!!!!!! laughing

kofmaster
lol

Vampiree
smile hehehehe...

Agneto
Evo Gambit is better, he would be the best with original Gambit's hair smile

cajun
a mix of both!!!

verauko
Agneto you're right! That's what I wanted to say! big grin

MadKowDZs
I think Gambit's powers are somewhat rediculous. How can a playing card hold up to all that heat and energy that Gambit creates. I think he should through metal frisbees.

verauko
well, frisbees are too funny laughing but some kind of ... (heck, how to call it?!) "arrows" which Spyke or Blink can create, would be good... like knives! And then... KabOOm! big grin

kofmaster
nah man the cards are kool i mean its his trade mark you can't take that away from gambit

verauko
did I say that cards are not cool? Gambit and his deck are one laughing

kofmaster
wa?

verauko
tfu!!!!!!!!!!!! PACK of cards!!!! laughing

kofmaster
again wa?

Veralidaine
ORIGINAL!!!!!! altho..... evo'z stil good but da oringinal jus sparks ma interest more, hes way beta lookin 2......

xGAMBITx
original has a better costume and i like the way the kinetic energy spreads and his strong accent...but there is something about him in evolution that keeps me from saying they made a discrase of him

stormsgreat
i hate the orginal gambit but the evolution one i actualy thought was really cool

LISA-J
Original,evo,who cares i'll take the cajun any way i can get him!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.