Question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
do you think JK will make any of the main characters die in the last book.. like harry or ron or someone????

Schizo_n_me
How come you have 2 threads on the same thing?

starprincess366
i alread posted my answer on another thread u posted

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i know.. hehe.. my computer froze and i thought it didnt work the first time.. wen phoe gets better one of the doubled threads will get closed... sry!!

jennyanderson
Anyway, if she kills Ron or Harry, then I will be rushing to her Edinburgh home with a chainsaw, and will be massacaring all her family members, come to think of it, I will massacre her family members if she doesn't bring Sirius Black back as well!

Anyway, here are the list of characters that I want to be killed.
1.Snape
2.Draco
3.Lucius
4.Kreacher
5.Narcissa Malfoy
6.Bellatrix Lestrange
7.Crabbe, both of them
8.Goyle, both of them
9.Peter Pettigrew
10.Umbridge
11.Fudge
12.Percy, and... many more, the list just goes on and on.

airangel429
good list...but bellatrix and lucious are at the top of mine..along with voldemort

belldandy
i think she will kill at least one of the main characters... who?? i dont know... maybe ron (hope not) or.... i dont know!!
but i think she will...

Luna150
i think either ron hermione harry or dumbledore will die. I think saying u will get a chainsaw and massare her family if she doesn;t bring back siruis or kills hary or ron is a bit erm strong? If you actually mean it then seek perfesional help lol. Ever watched misery. About this women who is obsessed with abook about a girl called misery and when the autor breaks down near her house she traps him. she reads his latest book that he has just written and find out he killed her off. she goes all crazy breaks his legs *again* and forces him to write the book how SHE wants it. I HATE it but there you go lol

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i think she mite make dumbledore die in the final fight against voldemort.. just as voldemort is defeated dumbledore would die.. how sad

Antaraka
Nah, niether of them will die. Maybe a minor character, but not them. Because its not likely going to be Dumbledore, to much power and age, Ron is to careful to be reckless, and Hermoine Has no true reason to come into danger. Harry tho never know.

Luna150
I think they all have a reason to "come into danger" after all any/all of them could have died in the 5th book when they were surrounded by death eaters.

starprincess366
Anyway, here are the list of characters that I want to be killed.
1.Snape
2.Draco
3.Lucius
4.Kreacher
5.Narcissa Malfoy
6.Bellatrix Lestrange
7.Crabbe, both of them
8.Goyle, both of them
9.Peter Pettigrew
10.Umbridge
11.Fudge
12.Percy, and... many more, the list just goes on and on.

HOW COULD YOU! SNAPE IS MY FAVERITE CHARACTER BESIDES SIRIUS! JKR BETTER NOT KILL HIM OFF! IF IT WASN'T FOR SANNPE, HARRY AND CO. WOULD EATHER WE DEAD OR WERWOLVES BY NOW!

starprincess366
sory spelled snape wrong

Luna150
Snape is number one on your list embarrasment

orlisgrl15
What spell do you use to transfom a rat into a goblet?

Dracos_vanilla
Cmon starprincess. JK Rowling can't kill all bad guys. And I think that Harry dies and o'course Voldie but right after himwink

Dracos_vanilla
to orlisgirl15-->Feraverto

orlisgrl15
thankyou verry much Dracos vanilla

Kristina
I believe Voldy will die (if it's possible), but in every case he'll lose his powers again... and I reckon Snape will be okay with Harry, and will die in the intention to save Harry... and Lupin and Wormtail will die, it would be a good metaphor for a new age, a new beginning, new generation etc. if all the old marauders are dead. And in my opinion, Dumbledore will die, too. I doubt we heard the last prophecy, I think there was also one only for Dumbledore, saying he has to protect Harry or something like that.

jennyanderson
And here is another list that I'v compiled about which characters I want/don't mind being killed.
They are:
Karkaroff
The Lestrange Bros.
Avery
Nott
Parkinson (yeah, he IS Pansy's dad, and one of the DE)
Moon
Winky (she is just sooooo annoying!)
and of course the all powerful Voldemort.

Oh, and here are the list of minor characters that I would highly mind if killed.
They are:
The Creevey Bros (I just simply love them! they are so adorable).
Luna Lovegood (yeah, I WOULD highly mind if she was killed)
Tonks (I love all the punk woman!)
Shackebolt
Moody (hmmm, I really DON'T think that he is a minor character, being the most famous Auror and all, but he really doesn't show any affection towards Harry, come to think of it he doesn't show anything towards Harry, he will just do whatever Dumbledore tells him to)
Bill Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Hestia Jones (the dark haired woman in the Order, I don't know why but I think she will become more important in the future, and I also don't know why, but for some reason I kinda REALLY like her).

Oh, and Luna150, I'm really sorry if you feel offended by what I'v said, but this days I just get really pissed if anyone annoys me and Rowling had the nerve of killing my first male crush, how do you think I would feel? Anyway, your talking to the dude who got banned from few other forums just because she used some coarse language, Christ that sure is some lame excuse to get banned isn't it? And besides other people doesn't seem to mind, they think it's funny. Anyway, YOU have a good day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.