TT Extended Edition Easter Eggs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I found the one that shows Gollum's acceptance speach at the MTV movie awards, but does anybody know if there are any more hidden easter eggs?

orlandoOYEA
where is the one tha shows the acceptence speech, how do u get to it?

sauron
that speech.......classic

orlandoOYEA
How do u find easter eggs?

sauron
like little present thiongs thats what they are

treats like matriz reloaded had the mtv awards with justin trousersnake and stiffler

orlandoOYEA
I know what they are i just dont know how to find them. Could someone tell me how.

Hegemon875
ON THE DVD, WHERE, YOU MUST TELL ME!!!!!!!

orlandoOYEA
yes ive been trying to find that one out

Exa
You find the one with gollum if you use the choose-single-scenes-fuction, then "29-30" and then click downwards from the button for scene 30 (the one with gollum)... you'll see a ring, click to get the video

GABRIEL05
Is it censored?

ATM4eternity
Is this just the normal EE or the gollum edition. And how do u get the one from matrix revolutions???

Verity
OOoooooo! Cool! I'm gonna look for that! eek!

Fire
anymore or is it just that, found that one really fast tho

Camellia
For that Easter Egg, is it just for Region1 DVDs or for Region2 as well? I tried what you said but it didn't seem to work...sad

Exa
the "normal" special one wink

Matrix Revolutions - what?? wrong forum, isnt it?

sauron
dam right, in this ee i have four discs, disk one and two, the film, then the two appendices, so what one is the speech on, and in a fools guide (to suit me big grin) how do i get to it

samhain
If you have the region 2 dvd then it does not work. I have been trying for ages to see if it is there and it is not. I can only assume that it is hidden in a different spot. It would be very unfair if it was only on the region 1 dvd.

sauron
how do i know what one ive got, it comes in a like red cover, and erm its not the one with the statue

samhain
it should have a number on the disc. like a certificate.

sauron
like what il go get it now, what am i looking for

Ariadne
Aren't region 1 dvds only in the US and Canada or something?

Aurora
Yes, usually.

sauron
damn it, im from the U.K

usa get everything we dont *sulk* *sulk* *sulk*

i need a hug sad

Ariadne
Aw poor Sauron. *hug* If I knew how I would send it to you but that would probably be complicated.

sauron
yeah probably, il just have to fly over there and get it, and simultaneously pay you all suprise visits

jesisme
i cant find the easter eggs on the new limited edition version. are they not on there at all?! i insert gollum's acceptance speech here.

coolmovies
Its ok if uk fans dont get easter eggs . Theres allready so many extres i havent seen

aniron
I WANT THE EASTER EGGS I'VE SEEN ONE ON YOUTUBE AND IT'S ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!!!!!
*SULKS LIKE A BIG FAT SULKING MONSTER!!!!!!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.