Mythological Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
Name some characters in the Matrix and who you think/know they represent and why, such as:

The Merovingian represents Hades because he carries keys, holds exiled/to be deleted programs, and is married to Persephone. He also is seen in Club Hel.

GABRIEL05
ya know sati sounds like SUTI the goddess of rain and sky in Kmt, which would explain Smiths ability to make it rain and stuff

Lord Soth
the Architect is reminiscent of Zeus, with the beard, and the fact that he rules the Matrix

stinkfist462
uhh neo is kinda jesus.. so many people say.....i myself am not christian or anyother religion...i am just my self......

The Omega
The Architect resembles ANY superior God in human history. He's THE creator, the lord of perfection.

The Unknown
Cain and Abel (Dobermen) represent Lycanthropes. Vlad represents a vampire.

The Omega
What is this good for again, btw? Haven't we mulled over this a gogoolplexth number of times?

The Unknown
I guess you're right. Close it if you want smile.

Lord Soth
True enough, but Zeus come so mind

-Odin(Norse) is more a warrior-type, and he only has one eye.
-Ra(Egyptian) is said to be a human-like figure within a blazing light (Ra is the God of the Sun).
-Izinagi and Izinami(Japanese) are in fact two people.

Zeus is the only one that makes sense

sandman
Morpheus is the god of dreams and
in the movie we shows Neo that he has been dreaming

mook
Check out the thread called 'Matrix Revolutions explained in mytholgy (Spoilers)'
intelligent look at mytholgy in the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.