what about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bLooMiLiCioUs
what's ur opinion on u know -- crooked ppl - if u get what i mean - ppl who go for the same gender.

Friend44
You mean someone who's got a wooden leg? Someone who's can't be straight because his leg is hurt? Not sure I get it...

Schizo_n_me
Do you mean gay/homosexual people?

bLooMiLiCioUs
ypz

Friend44
Schizo_n_me, I think you are a little mixed up here. Sure you can have someone who's gay with a broken leg but you also have it with straight people too. Why would someone make a post about gay people with wooden legs???

BidMyBlood2Run
I don't mind them. They should be happy just like everyone else, and if the same gender makes them happy, then let them be.

Schizo_n_me
What exactly are you asking?

silver_tears
laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
^5 i get so pissed off when ppl diss 'em

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Schizo_n_me
laughing You are funny, friend!

Captain REX
I don't mind gay people unless they start trying to hit on me. Then I punch them. HARD.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing that's understandable

Schizo_n_me
I think there are lots of really cool gay people, but it depends on what their like,not whether thier gay or not for me to get along with them.

bLooMiLiCioUs
ah.that proves tt there are open minded ppl there aft all.cuz i'm a girls' sch i see -we've got butches evrywherewink k im exaggeratingwink

Friend44
thumb down I am very offended that we would have a thread in here ridiculizing wooden legged **** -er- anus eating minorities - er - anyhow what I meant is that gay people should not be put aside because of their stiff parts located on the lower parts of their bodies.

Captain REX
Of course. If they are gay and completely show it and get nasty about it, I don't consider them ANYTHING. If they are gay and don't really do anything...er...harmful to my eyes...then it's okay!

Schizo_n_me
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BidMyBlood2Run
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
hey why does evy1 immediately think of guy's when someone says homosexual???!!!there ARE lesbians!!and sum bisexuals too actually...i personally knew quite a few...

Captain REX
Yeah, usually I think of men when I think of homosexuals. confused

Usually because men are too busy planning to go on dates with girls that are lez to notice that they are lez or bi? wink

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahahaha gd pointwink i loved the movie the hrs for its portrayal of lesbians man....but damn they cut the kissing scene here

Captain REX
I never saw it. I go for action films.

GABRIEL05
I say purge them from society until they are forced to make their own city in the fertile crescent and then when their economy blossoms to the point where it threatens the macro-economic stability of the world lets attack them only to be beaten into submission and placed in a super virtual realistic simulation designed to keep us complacent while we are used for energy.

BidMyBlood2Run
wow, many more ppl against then I thought

bLooMiLiCioUs
urm..haha yeah....but hello they're normal human beings!!

Captain REX
Gabriel, we're not in the Matrix buddy, snap out of it... stick out tongue

Schizo_n_me
lol

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahaha...wink

GABRIEL05
It was all a lie it was fake

lil bitchiness
Few of my good freinds are gay..i have nothign against it...but

This one time, i was with my ex boyfired, we went out with some of our mates to the gay place (GAY BAR, GAY BAR GAY BAR...electric 6) And we were kissing on the dancefloor and this bouncer(woman) came up to us and said : ''Can you two have a little respect for the gay community and stop kissing''

I was like...confused sorry....

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahahaha - that was a funny story its exactly what wld happen if it were the other way ard the irony of it wink

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Complicated
I truly like lesbians and bisexual girls - the more the merrier. smile As long as the lesbians aren't man-haters - in which case I tend to be a little put-off... sad

I have no feelings one way or another for gay guys. Though I'm straight, I dress in Banana Republic quite often, even with designer runners on occasion, and have been mistaken for a member of the other team quite a few times. It doesn't help that my best friend and I frequent a jazz club on the edge of Boys' Town - actually, with Boys' Town being in between the club and the L stop. laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha then u'll like me then i tend to lean to that side now n then *dun girls i dun hit on girls on the ne or frens,which are what all of u are to me*

Pablo G
I really don't care about gay ppl if they're discrminated and stuff I stay out of that stuff. And I don't have a problem with them as long as they don't flirt with me, a cousin of mine was arrested because he punched a gay dude in the face because the gay dude grabbed his balls.

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic) ..a hands a hand.. laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Pablo G
I can't say I would have reacted differently. Isn't it weird that if I go and grab a girl's ass and she punches me she is defending her rights and if a gay guy comes and grabs my balls and I punch him I'm homophobic.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.