What is your daily Routine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey everyone what is your daily routine?

i usually wake up at 7:00

take a shower get out about 7:10

get dressed and am at school by 7:30

2:15 im out of school and at football practice (well its over now) till 5:30

come home eat till about 6:30

then i either post on KMC watch tv or do both at same time and then i go to sleep aroung 11 or 12

Schizo_n_me
Mine:

Wake up. Eat. Take shower.Get dressed. Brush teeth and hair. Go to the other side of the house. Start up computer. Got to school. Eat lunch. Go back to school. Stop school. Read a book. Come here. Eat dinner. Shut down computer. Brush teeth and hair. Go to sleep.

You see its all very detailed and complex wink

Captain REX
Wake up. Take shower (optional at this time). Get dressed. Eat. Bathroom stuff (do hair, brush teeth, etc.). Get on bike and go to school. Learn for 4 hours. Lunch. Learn for another 2 hours. Go home. Homework (if none, skip). Fudge time (computer, video games, food, etc.). Dinner. Take shower (optional at this time). Brush teeth. Go to sleep.

bLooMiLiCioUs
up at 530am sch at 7am done at 230pm band frm 230 til 630pm home do hmwk til abt 11 pm sleep.
and over n over n over....but NOW MY EXAMS R OVER!!!!YAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Captain REX
Yay!

silver_tears
i dont have one stick out tongue
my day changes frequently stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
*singsong voice*no more school no more school (well atleast til next yr anyway - ah damn i still gotta go back for band practice)

Captain REX
laughing out loud

bLooMiLiCioUs
ooo u know what i've been in a girls' sch since i was 12 n next yr when i graduate i'll havta go to a mixed sch man i'll miss the all girl environment*sobz*

jacksparrow22
6:30am~wake up
6:50~breakfast
7:10~leave house
(((walk to school with friends)))
7:30~school starts
2:14pm~school out
(((HW)))
5:30~walk dog
(((HW)))
6:30~dinner
(((HW)))
8:30 or 9~shower
then until 10:30 or 11, TV, computer, and sometimes if i have a lot, more HW!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
wake up
shower
eat
go to school and get good grades
lunch time me and friends throw stuff at cars at the freeway smile
go home
eat
homework
study
sleep.

lol

jacksparrow22
no being co-ed is the way to be---boys are great! gotta have guys!

Complicated
Hrm... Well, each day is different. Almost always, I wake up at 5:30, take a piss, then go running. When I get back I shower and do all my other hygiene things, then get dressed, then eat four things of Yoplait and a protein bar, chug some grape juice with 2 scoops of whey powder in it, and walk the two blocks to school. I come home in between classes, surfing the internet and generally eating ice cream or ramen, then go back. Afterward, I work out, alternating upper and lower body by the day, take my creatine serum, shower, drink another whey drink, have a steak for dinner, and study/practice/surf while munching on protein bars and potato chips. Eventually, I pass out in bed and start all over in the morning.

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha oook - but i'll still miss g-sch life - there r things u can do there wich u can't imagine!!!like for example my class CHAIRPERSON of all ppl got a new pad,coloured it to look like it'd been used and -this is the EXTREME- she wet it so it looked soo gddamned real and STUFFED it ino a classmates face n ten started wlking ard sch with it goin "BOO" at evry1 with da damn thing!!!!!!

n THAT is just the mild one devil

jacksparrow22
public school, im assuming? i go to public also you get used to it then its really fun!

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grin absolutely!!! big grin

FrEaK.COM
MINE

6:30:WAKE UP

6:45:FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH STRENGH TO WALK UP STAIRS

7:20messedHOWER

7:33:OUT OF SHOWER

8:15:GO TO SCHOOL

2:58:GET HOME

3:30: GO TO KMC TILL

5:30messedUPPER

6:34:BACK TO KMC

10:00: WATCH ROSEANNE

11:00:BED TIME

FrEaK.COM
THATS SHOWER UP THERE AT 7:20

AND THATS SUPPER AT 5:30

DeNiro
well here is my day

wake up at 6
take shower get out of shower at 6 30
do hair from usally 6 30 to 6 45 and 700 if i am having a bad hair day
already got outfit picked out get dress
710 make a protien shake and what ever is in the fridge
8 in school and then i sleep till about 10 sumthing when ever lunch comes
then go to math sleep through half that then do work
get home at 3 30
go to the gym from 5 to 7 oclock
get home at 7 15
take shower only about 15 mintue shower
eat
eat
eat till 8 or so
go on KMC post
go to bed at 11 and listen to music till 12 or 1

N.Tonks
7:45 wake up, get dressed and brush teeth quikly
7:50 hop on bike and rush to school
7:59 Lock up bike and sprint to Advisement class (and band room to drop off instrument if neccesary)
8:00am-2:30pm School
2:30-3:30 hang around with friends and ride bike home
3:30-4:30 Food and TV or computer
4:30-6:00 stuff
6:00-7:30 Homework
7:30-8:00 dinner
8:00-9:00 stuff or extra homework
9:00-10:00 get ready for bed (shower, etc.)
10:00-10:30 Watch news and drink tea
10:30 go to bed
2:00-3:00am finally fall asleep (I have sleeping problems)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Complicated
Here in Chicago it's 12:10. I may go to bed within the next two hours. Tomorrow (well, today) is a 5:30 day. :tup: Go, insomnia!

I should add, of course, that on thursdays I religiously watch ER from 9:00 until 10:00. This week is Romano being killed by a helicopter - with it falling on top of him. I'm not sure that I like the idea... It seems just too ironic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.