a glitch in m2 at blade leaper battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

De UnKnOwN 1
i dunno if any of u noticed this but theres a mistake in the m2 blade leaper battle, wen mero comes back with his guys be4 neo fights em, one of em is Cane (his homie abel is killed by perspehone) and she says the only way to kill them is by a silver bullet, but then how does Neo kill Cane in the fight-he doesnt shoot him, and no Cane isnt the one that gets his head smashed so enlighten me.........

The Omega
Ehrm... Refresh my memory: How is Cain killed?

Metroplex
He was the first one to die. He got kicked onto a statue.

burlyman
blink ...silver...

The Omega

burlyman
thumb up yeah...didnt understand the guestion there....

MC Mike
I do... shifty

He's the one!

(The wuestion? The guestion? Arghhh.. not again laughing out loud.)

Lag
There's another glitch but this one is more visual than technical. In the big fight scene with Neo and the Smith's, there is a part when Neo hit's a Smith into a window and the Smith's femur digitally disappears. It's kinda fast, but you can still catch it and it's very noticable.

MC Mike
The luggage left at the train station disappears... deja vu (glitch) or purpose (hidden meaning)?

burlyman
except its not the matrix... the trainman makes the rules... he wants it to deisappear, it does happy

MC Mike
purpose...

The Unknown
Yeah, I don't remember them ever saying that he died. And silver isn't the only thing that disrupts a Doberman's coding. Wooden stakes do, too, as seen in ETM.

stinkfist462
lol.... hey uhh there are many of em... i jus cant think of any...im like really stoned... err uhhh tired..... lol.... never mind wut i jus said.,..................................................................... if only i was an agent.. if only if only...

terd40
i know i know, it doesnt show it but neo stepped on one of the bullets they shot at him, stuck it to his shoe and kicked it into cain. wouldnt that be sweet.

The Unknown
That wouldn't have killed him, the bullets weren't silver...

dragonpisces272
Hmm...I was pretty sure those were silver bullets. But Neo didn't throw/kick any silver bullets toward him. So how did he kill him so easily? I need to look this one up...

sandman
just because he didn't get back up doesn.t mean he died.. he could have just been knocked out

clavis9495
he could be uncontious too couldn't he?

lam
The reason they are susceptible to silver bullets is they can't heal from it. They could heal if the bullet was made of something else. However, they could also be killed if they suffer a severe physical injury that they can't heal from.

Caliden
was never said he was dead unlike the ***** who got her head smashed LOL *shakes head* silly girl

Vim
Well, he probably was knocked out, as not everyone in the fight got smashed, stabbed, or head crushed by mace, so there... Also in the 100 smith fight, did any of the Smiths stay down, or did they just get right back, and if that is the case, then what did Neo intend to do with these 100 or more smiths!!?

burlyman
well.. she looks at the gun and says "How many people keep silver bullets in their gun?"
and then after shooting him she says "You can either run to the restaurant and tell my husband what I have done, or you can stay there and die."

meh no expression

ShOota
jesus, You can kill vamps or warewoolfs by stabbing them in the chest/heart, U people Blind?! Dont u see where Neo stabbed them?! Stoopid people..

The Unknown
Uh, 1. To kill a vamp, you have to use a wooden stake, fire, or decapitation. To kill a lycanthrope, I don't know about decapitation, but to kill one, you have to use silver. 2. These aren't vampires or lycanthropes. They're vampiric and dobermen programs.

And he wasn't stabbed, he was knocked out by Neo when he was knocked into the statue near the beginning of the fight.

Noola
Or MOVIE MISTAKE

SimplePriest
I was wondering about this same scene. I couldn't figure out where the sixth person died for the longest time, until I narrowed it down, realized it was Cane, and then watched where he stopped fighting. I was like, "What that's it blink " but apparently the answer is yes. I like what you guys said about him being knocked out. I suppose it can just be as simple as that. I figured his neck was snapped or something like that (if you look at it slowly and up close, it looks like the fall could've broken his neck).

The Unknown
Here's Cain:

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/peace0/cain.jpg

mailedbypostman
okay.

GABRIEL05
Perhaps it was written in that Cain was knocked out first cause he had no real life martial arts skills, and would have looked bad fighting with all those trained pro's.

The Unknown
Lol

Captain REX
laughing out loud

What's he going to do, bite The One and turn him into a werewolf?

GABRIEL05
You never know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.