what is ur day like for school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok post all ur subjects in order and then say one thing u do in there

1.energy and power- i actully work, the teacher is really big also has some big gunz
2. marketing-sleep
3.work room/ lunch-eat and mess around with friends
4. study hall-post on KMC on the computer
5. math- sleep then i get up in time to finish the homework due for the next day
6.english-got alot of friends in that class and the teacher rules she swears and hits people and messes around all the time.
7.gym-playing volleyball in gym at the moment
8.sceince-the teacher is cocky he says he is the best earth sceince teacher ever and that he is sexy i find him kinda funny but i am pissed at him fo calling my house the other day i had to erase the message he left

bLooMiLiCioUs
hahahaha this'll get interesting

devil

physics - dream abt chem
chem - study chem n listen (no im serious!!winki love chem..esp organic chem..big grin)
Lit - cream n diss romeo(we're doing,or rather we DID romeo n juliet) i can't STAND that pathetic excuse 4 a man!!!all those in favour say aye!!
geography - daydream abt my drumset
Socio-political studies - stone
elementary maths -read a book under the table
additional maths - read a bk on TOP of the tablewink
english - work on my short stories or my (future) novel(i think that's the only class other then chem where i do sumth relevantwink)

N.Tonks
0. Advisment- I do most of my homework
1. Band- I'm the second chair trumpet player
2. Math- I usually stare blankly into space
3. History- sleep
4. Language Arts- I actually work, and I have the same teacher for both language arts and history...
5. P.E.- We're playing pickle ball now
6. Science- I do most of the work 'cause we usually do group projects, and my science class is full of idiots...

DeNiro
pickel ball laughing out loud sounds like the game we got called "dork ball" where u have a soft like nerf ball that is like smaller then a basketball and u can not run with it the only way to move th ball is by passing it around to ur team mates kinda fun kinda dumb :whacko:

N.Tonks
I HATE PICKELBALL!!!...It's like a cross between tble tennis and regular tennis...and the idiot that made the game named it after his dog named pickle laughing out loud

h0ck3yh0rr0r
1. English- teacher hates me im gettin B+ in class...
2. Spanish- teacher hates me im gettin B- in class
3. World History- gettin A+
4. ARt- gettin A+
5. Geometry- A
6. Biology- A-
7. Religion- A-

basically all my classes i go and sit. pretend im listening. some classes like religion and art i just talk to friends. smile

silver_tears
Careers: Look out window stick out tongue
Science: Pay little attention and try to get confortable on those stools mad
Math: Need I say more sleep
Lunch: YAY happy
English: Try to keep eyes open while teacher lectures stick out tongue

Surprisingly enough I get all 90s happy

Tex
Strategic Management & Planning
Statistics sick
Operations Management
Real Estate Appraisal Principles
Europe Economic History

DeNiro
holy i cant swear so add ne swear u want to after holy

but ne way u get some good grade hock u should be like i dont know proud i could never get grades like that good for u damn

silver_tears
If you mean me then thanks.....
But seriously I dont even try embarrasment If i missed a month of school I would still pass with like a 85 average stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Bleh...it sucked!

Socology lecture on Education (yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn)
The knowledge based assessment.....miffed

Dogbert
1. Music- HAHAHA you either pass or fail, and sum saps fail
2. History- actually have to pay attention
3. Spanish- zZzZzZ
4. Lunch smile
5. Chem- OMG, it is so f*ckin hard
6. Religion- see spanish
7. Math- see history
8. English- this class is a joke

lil bitchiness
As if everyone...im at university for like...2 hours, at the time and thats it..then go home and study..miffed bleh!

tptmanno1
I got block scedualing
odd days
1-English-boring!
3-Marching Band-Im good but those umiforms-UGH!
5-AP world history- yea u heard me AP as in college level!
7-Spanish-YUCK, boringest teacher ever

even days
2-math-ok dun like it tho
4-chem-teacher is funny but its HARD
6-Jazz Band-yay fun!!
8-o wait i don't have a class here i get to go home at 1:10

Complicated
Well, my days alternate classes...

Business Law (301) - I usually pay attention and take notes, but not always...
Statistics (301) - I usually sit in the back of the room and work on my big band arrangement of I'll Be Seeing You.
Saxophone Performance Study - this is my private lesson, and there aren't many things I can do here aside from listening and playing my saxophone stick out tongue
Lunch Breakology and Whey Creations (999) - this is a very advanced course, delving very deeply into the neverending search for a decent-tasting 40g whey beverage while also cramming in ice cream or some other distracting food
Wind Ensemble - I sit and listen to various sections play things over and over, and in rare moments get to play as principle alto
Jazz Ensemble - we spend a lot of time joking around
Measurement in Economonics (310) - I stare at the ass of the girl sitting accross the aisle and a couple of rows ahead of me. stick out tongue

As in them all.

frootlooplucy
Today:
1. Music - fun, played hand clappy games hehe. havent got my yearly mark back... messed
Breakbig grin
2. Geography - *yawn* got yrly mark back: 82%.
Breakbig grin
3.English - fun, have the coolest teacher. got 80% in yrly.
Lunchbig grinbig grin
Maths - blink got 85% in non calc, 40% in calc messed. maths is not my thing. i fluked the non calc.
HOMEbig grinbig grinbig grin

hey, do you ppl have the same subjects every day? we change day by day.

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha me too what can i say sum of us r gifted whistle angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.