\/ Most Horrifying Way To Die \/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkweaver
There are many terrible ways to meet your fate in horror films. What is one of them to you?

BackFire
I think being swallowed alive would be the worst.

Lord Soth
Pulled apart by chains......that'd hurt....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
none on the list. worst death is like the death in scarface the CHAINSAW.
damn that part is gory.

Lord Soth
Chains would hurt like hell....and then you die.....big grin

Tired Hiker
Drowning in a pool of sewage.

ragesRemorse
being skinned alive, then having kerosine doused all over you. Then have some bamboo shoots shoved up your finger nails. then having a hot coal shoved up your ass, then getting whiped by some barbed wire, then having those little bugs from star trek THE WRATH OF KHAN dropped in your ears, then finally set on fire.

Eigther that or being raped to death by the deranged hillbilly's from deliverance. i'd say those would suck

SaTsuJiN
Crushed between two objects. The pure agonizing pressure as your bones crack and slice your innards, along with your skull cracking and cutting up your brain as you get grinded up into a pile of meat and bones. Almost like having a migraine but you wont live to tell the tale. eesh... being mutilated (or eaten alive) falls into a close 2nd..

Lord Soth
You're very.......~throws up~ descriptive there, RR.......

Espantada20
I'm not sure about the worst but I know what the best way to dies would be.Having sex.Yeah.That would be the best.

Lord Soth
I wouldn't want to die like that. I don';t know why, but I don't find it glamorous at all......

Espantada20
It's not glamorous,but it feels oh so good.Yeah,I'd be the first to die in a horror movie.

SlipknoT
no, being skinned and then haveing whisky poured all over you, then fish hooks getting stuck in your toes then being ripped out, then haveing your hand shuved in a blender, then someone slowely ripping your toung out, then having your eyes slowely taken out with a fork, then having a pile of hot coles shuved in you mouth, then your arms and legs chainsawed off, and then to finish it off being burned to death

Lord Soth
Immolation rules!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.