What DVD's are you going to buy tomorrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm going to buy Reloaded and Hulk at Hollywood video tomorrow. They have their two DVDs for 2O bucks deal which is awesome.

Tired Hiker
And then I'm gonna buy Dare Devil and Resident Evil.

LindsIsTightK
I'm not sure what DVD's I am going to buy in the time to come. I usually just buy DVD's when they go on sale.

I can get Just Married and Ice Age at Target for $10 each so I was thinking about buying those.

liz123
when pirates of the caribbean comes out i am going to buy it!

Tired Hiker
I want to buy the Indiana Jones box set, but I think I'll ask for it for Christmas since I'm buying too many dvds.

Lord Soth
None tomorrow, I'm waiting for Nov. 25 Hiker knows what I'm talking about big grin)

alien
gimmee gimmee gimmee

BOPRecruit 16
this tuesday, after school, i'm going to buy the four pack x2 dvd! four more days!!!

badkittykitty
I am with boprecruit,yay!!

Lord Soth
X2!!!!!

Tired Hiker
The highly anticipated X2!

Lord Soth
Yop yop

stinkfist462
uhhh idk.... maybe uhhh resident evil and phone booth... or some movie at best buy... i have no clue... oh and bout 75% sure of buying X2

LanceWindu
Today...AKA 11/25/03...I am buying X2: X-Men United

beaujay1
Im getting the potc dvd as soon as it comes out!!!!

Evil Dead
I've bought way too many dvds this month.........I bought:

X2
Bruce Almighty
Finding Nemo
Legally Blonde 2 (wife)
The Lion King
The Santa Clause 2
Boat Trip
Willard
Star Trek: Nemesis
28 Days Later
Terminator 3
T2: Judgement Day
The Blob
House on Haunted Hill

I believe I need to slow down a bit..........good thing I've already got all of my xmas shopping done.........or a few people wouldn't be getting gifts (well, as nice of gifts anyway).

Tired Hiker
Wow, that is a lot of DVDs. Are they all for you or gifts for other people?

Lord Soth
I couldn't get X2 yesterday or today sad sad sad

Evil Dead
No Hiker..........all were for me, personal collection. I don't like giving dvds as gifts. Most people aren't as into movies as I am so I feel like a dork when I buy them a movie.

I did forget a dvd though........the Ultimate Ric Flair Collection, I also bought that.......I forgot to put it on my list. It costed $37 as Sam Goody.......that is the most expensive dvd I've bought in the last month.

mikeysgothicgur
I want to buy SLC Punk and Sid and Nancy really bad but my mom says I have to wait til Christmas. D*mn moms just dont understad these days!

BackFire
I'm not buying dvd's till after Xmas. It would be pointless since I can just get them for free from my parents as gifts.

wicker_man
Pirates of the Caribbean & Terminator 3

beaujay1
2 DAYS TILL PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GETTIN IT!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaujay1
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BUYING IT!!!!!!

beaujay1
sorry, thats a bit too much embarrasment

Lord Soth
Not too much, but enough, yeah

forumcrew
hulk is a piece of crap.. im still mad i wasted time of my life watching that movie.. not many movies has that happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.