Hiya everybody!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Complicated
I've been here for a few days, and have ~45 posts, but I decided I should still put something in here...

Most of what's interesting about me is in my profile, if anyone cares. I'm really long-winded, both because I love writing and because I have a hard time differentiating between important information and the intricate stuff only I find interesting. smile

Erm... What else? I'm obsessed with ER and the middle three Star Trek series. I can spout off episode numbers, names of supporting and guest actors, and all other kinds of minutiae - rather typical of my loquacious personality. stick out tongue

Complicated
For those who deem clicking on my username to read my profile too much work - my three key interests/strengths are philosophy, real jazz/classical music, and cars (and then ER/ST). If you like talking about those things, and do so on these forums, you'll see me posting after you quite a bit. stick out tongue

yerssot
oh goodie ... a trekkie messed kill them all! muahahahaha!

juuuust kidding smile
have a blast here

Member.
Welcome.

grymlock
huh?? oh my,... anyway welcome to the forum mate!!

cheers!!

Exa
big grin

Govannas smile

Complicated
Thanks, folks. smile

Hegemon875
Hey I like Star Trek to, but I'm not a Trekkie shifty

Gravity Kills
Save us all! one eye

Hegemon875
Make it so number one!

wicker_man
Hello and Welcome, enjoy your stay in the forum. smile

Hegemon875
O come on wicker man that's what you say at EVERY SINGLE welcome thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

wicker_man
Its the truth though, first meetings usually begin with a hello and being a regular visitor to this site a welcome does not go amiss particuarly as i feel it sound better then a plain old hello, and i generally hope they do enjoy their time on the site and their experince entices them to return and themselves becoming regulars also.

Hegemon875
Well you don't sound very sincere when you repeat the same message to everyone.

wicker_man
We'll i mean what i say, i don't write it for the sake of it i have nothing to gain out of it. I generally want to welcome new members, its just i've been writing the same message for a long time its become as second nature.

BOPRecruit 16
sup complicated!

vvvrulz
Hey There big grin

movie_freak
Welcome to the Forums

Complicated

badkittykitty
hey you Ive seen you around and like your posts...hope to see more of you! smile

Complicated
That just about made my hour. smile

But then I made a steak. The two are about equal. stick out tongue

Thank you, BKK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.