What do you think about the new trailer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Wife
I think that the music of the choir is perfect for the ambiance...

If only we were the 4 of June...
Can't wait! rolling on floor laughing

But what do you think about! Are you crazy just like I am? Cause I'm looking at it every day... laughing Happy Dance

see Ya!

Black Wife

Member.
welcome.

grymlock
huh?? anyway welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

Black Wife
Sorry, but I think you really don't know me... or maybe I wrote something wrong. My english is not that good. So, here's my message: I love HP books, I love HP movies. I am waiting to see the third one. When I open my computer, I look at the trailer, ONLY ONCE, and I discover things that I hadden view before. That's it. Sorry for my wrong explanation before. I'm not that fanatic. and to reply to Member, notice that I never used drugs, I don't drink, I'm clean... I'm not stupid, I'm married, two kids, my own house for 6 years now. A good work. And I go on the internet for less than 4 hours... a week. I,m on that forum just to talk about movies. My husband and I loves movies, so I taught it would be good to learn more with you... sad

Exa
lol big grin big grin

Welome, welcome smile

LESS THAN 5 HOURS A WEEK?
Omg I get depressed when Im online less then 8 hours a day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.