More bin Ladin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
(continued from "that's not laundry detergant"wink

Raz- why the hell did you close "laundry detergant"? That was the most mind stimulating discussion we've had in a while.

Ush- you used the word "insane". I think that better describes the terrorists, rather than "brave". These people don't reolize what they are doing. Which brings me to my earlier statement (that Raz decided to close, for some reason), and that statement is that these terrorists arn't human beings! They are brainwashed monsters.

I certainly agree that it takes guts to kill oneself for a belief. But murdering thousands of people without warning is in no means a "brave action".

Ushgarak
It wasn't the murdering that was brave, it was being prepared to give their lives.

Sadly, everyone is human in the end. It was one of the lessons of WWII. It's too easy to see bad people as monsters, but they are ALL human.

Raz closed that thread because it was over 100 and off-topic from the original post. Not far off-topic, but off all the same.

ToMacco
Well ush, we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.