The Black Family Tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/black-family-tree.html

The site above has a picture of the Black Family Tree. If you notice that the Weasley and the Black Family are at the top......and there's a note written in by the illustrator ?'ing a possible Weasley/Black marriage. I wonder who it was?

ALSO this ties Harry even MORE closely to the weasley's big grin

And another thing........why do you think that Sirius' mother had Draco and Tonks names' removed?? Maybe b/c of the bloodline.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS FAMILY TREE!!???

airangel429
OH AND THIS CHART JUST TURNED ON A LIGHTBULB FOR ME......

Notice how ALL the family's are related except for Harry...well the main families..............well it would make EVEN MORE sense for Harry and Ginny to get together...b/c it would tie into the Family Tree and Harry's always been like flesh and blood family to the Weasley's and also to Sirius.

Luna150
I just want to no one thing. What does once removed mean? sorry its been bugging me for ages

airangel429
yeah i didn't know either....it says that about draco, tonks and arthur.....?? maybe b/c they were blood brought in later on....

Luna150
I asked my mum lol btu she dont no either. I keep hearing it lol and im going to find out the meanign of it big grin. phrases should be in the dictionary

airangel429
k let me know..ha!

leah11
i dont have any real info 2 back it up but i thought it could mean something about getting removed from the family. thats just my guess tho. having some1 removed from the family before them?

LindsIsTightK
I'm a bit confused confused Who made this chart and how do we know that it is even accurate? Or is it just a hypothesis type thing?

airangel429
HP-Lexicon.org is were I found it. I think most of it is from facts. B/c we already have been told who all those characters were in teh books. This person just PIECED together throughout the books all the dates that had to do with the Black Family...b/c of the board that is at #12 Grimmauld Place (sirius' house).

I think it's pretty accurate. There are things that are guestimated....like the supposed marriage between a weasley and a black to tie that pureblood into the family.....

I'd love to see a COMPLETE farmily tree for all of the wizards. big grin

Laviera_j
Once removed means that it is like if your aunt has a baby, then that is your cousin, but if the cousin has a baby, they are your second cousin once removed. The child of your cousin. Twice removed would be their child - I think.

airangel429
oh..........gotcha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.