heros in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Does anyone think that we will get a hero like superman or spiderman.
I mean don't people wish somethimes that they existied. I do know that real heros do exist like the Police, firemen,Paramedic,social worker and thre armed forces.

But can anyone imagine what it would be like if someone like Superman And spiderman existed how would people react, would they be scared of them would they be afriad of there powers, and i know the goverment would be scared of the individules and they would probley try to destroy them because people fear what they don't understand.

I am sure that someone like batman wil exist oneday a Vigilante who takes the law into hsi own hand but iam sur emost people don't agree with them as they belive that people should have a chance for a fair trial.

Tell me what you think

Pablo G
I think you see too much TV

ash007
no mate its just a dream nothing more nothing less
nothing to do with tv

The Force
i dream to, but if they existed, how could they exist?

Pablo G
Well it would be cool but yeah the government would destroy them

The Force
destroy the superheroes? hmmmm...

Friend44
I'm gonna play game - that 20$ bill you said you'd send me has convinced me.

Superman - get the book called "The science of Superman". You will realize as you read that an alien that looks physically like a human being is pretty impossible.

Spider-Man - if you'd get bitten by a radioactive spider - you'd more or less be lucky to stay alive.

The same applies to much all th super-heroes, Banner would die from the bomb, Daredevil wouldn't be more perceptive, Barry Allen would die from the thunder, ect...

Then we have another category - Cap America - the gvrn't looked for a formula and tested until they got it. You also have Batman - money, gadgets, will, ect...
Ok - in THEORY, it could happen. The only problem is that these guys would last about one week. Their stories are impossible - no matter how agile and fast you are, a barrage of bullets is faster. Then how would these guys make it to be on the spot before the police???

So, I don't think any of these people could exist.

Now, would I like it? You bet your a$$, I would.

BidMyBlood2Run
My hero is Bruce Campbell big grin

Friend44
-er-...isn't that the guy with the chainsaw hand that kills tormented souls?

Espantada20
Okay,first how the hell do you die from thunder?Second,in California,where I live,in the bay area,there was ths guy that was robbing stores in the middle of the night.They caught him on tape.The guy moved like Spiderman.That's what they started to call him.So maybe it is possible for a superhero to exist.I'm not saying a radioactive spider bit him,but he was agile and maybe the hero would be more along the lines of Batman.But it is possible.

Friend44
Espantada20, I think it is possible but the chances are incredibly remote.

BidMyBlood2Run
Ash from Evil Dead. Yep! I never heard him described like that before laughing out loud
Bruce Campbell is the guy who played him in the Evil Dead trilogy. I've heard he is a great guy, very funny, and sexy! He is so talented. Very cool guy.

bLooMiLiCioUs
MY hero is Lestat de LionCourtbig grinbig grinlove

Espantada20
I didn't say it was going to happen.I'm just saying it's possible.

The Force
well i'm incredibly agile and can jump pretty high, but does that make me Footballplayer man? wink

Bhang
Far from a superhero though. Just an a-sexual vampire

The Force
laughing out loud

Friend44
Some people do have some special abilities. Athletes of all sorts, some people have photographic memory. Take me for example, I have a bigger penis than most men.

The Force
roll eyes (sarcastic) not as big as mine wink

i'm just light on my feet

Friend44
Oh yeah? I have a special chair to keep my balance - otherwise my organ would tip me off.

bLooMiLiCioUs
he's da anti-hero kinda herostick out tongue u'd know if u'd read anne rices bks,especially queen of the damned n memnoch the devilwink

The Force
hmm well mine's so big that it wouldn't fight in any pants i wore so i had to construct a teleport system in my pants so that my schlong will fit somewhere big grin wink

Friend44
Oh yeah? I can put one foot on the Jacques-Cartier Bridge, the other foot on the Champlain Bridge and then, sauce my nuts in the St Lawrence river. How's that for you?

bLooMiLiCioUs
oh man this is getting sick sick

Friend44
thumb up I aim to displease.

The Force
well you got me beat... for the largest nuts...

bLooMiLiCioUs
*pukes*

Friend44
Hey, what can I do? I was born like that.

bLooMiLiCioUs
hah -give me lestat anydaystick out tongue

Friend44
Will lesticule do?

bLooMiLiCioUs
:blink"

Friend44
You meant blink?

bLooMiLiCioUs
haha oops embarrasment

The Force
lesticle?!?!?!?!?! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink

Friend44
Well, I'm signing off - you're a quite fun to spend the evening with bLooMiLiCioUs. I bid you farewell. If you have sexual dreams, please tell them to me, if you don't well, you can lie. If off to bed with my goat, australian pig and ant-eater. S'long!

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing byebig grin

The Force
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing that guy's nutswink

Friend44
(that guy's nuts)

??? What about my nuts?

bLooMiLiCioUs
sick let me rephrase that guy's crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.