Have you ever gotten sad over a horror villains death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espantada20
I've only seen a couple movies where I felt bad or sad over the death of the horror villain.In Pet Semetary,when the dad kills his evil baby son at the end,I was sad.I actually cried.In H2o,when Jamie Lee Curtis and Michael are at the base of that hill or whatever and Michael is stuck between a log and a van and then they just look at eachother with sad sibling eyes then she swings the axe.That was kinda sad.And when Cujo died.I like dogs.It was sad.Or maybe I'm weird.Has anyone else ever felt bad for the villain.

Lord Soth
I agree with you on the H20 thing. I almost thought they were bonding for a sec.

Espantada20
I know maybe they could've talked things out and come to a solution.Hee hee hee.

Lord Soth
Haha. But then, Laurie thinks to herself: "screw it" and then chops off his freaking head!

Espantada20
Yeah,so much for sibling love.

supershane
i felt bad when jason died as a child

Lord Soth
I haven't seen the first one

supershane
i felt bad when jason died as a child

Lord Soth
I'm aware now big grin

BackFire
I was sad when the Hitchhiker died in TCM, he was such an awesome character.

Striel
I cannot watch horror movies where the villan is an animal, things of that nature make me sad.

Pablo G
Most horror villains never really die, and no I don't feel bad when a villain gets killed in movies, except for Tony Montana but that's not horror. Hitchhiker's death was amazing though !

Espantada20
I felt bad when the mama chark in Jaws 3d died too.She was just pissed about her kid dying.

Michael Myers 1
I never realy cry over movies but in H20 at the end that was pretty sad even though it wasnt mike i still teared up. and i saw this real/fake movie on Kazaa of a guy and his family going to the zoo and the guy goes to close to the lion and the lion attacks him and starts tearing him up in front of his crying family and little baby i got realy mad i wanted to go there and shoot the lion but i didnt know which zoo it was. sad

Lord Soth
You really can't get sad when a horror villain dies. All you're thinknig is "Yay! That bastard's dead!"

Even though he hasn't died, I always felt a little sorry when Leatherface is hurt. He makes such a pathetic howl that I alomst forget he was tearing up those poor ppl (referring to the remake)

Michael Myers 1
i havnt seen any TCM's but doesnt he scream when he kills people?

Scrappy Doo
The only time I can remember is H20, I never liked Michael until I saw that look in his eyes. If I ever increase my art skills, I plan to draw a chibi Michael (maskless) looking up with those eyes, holding a white flower with a bit of blood dripping from it.

Michael Myers 1
that would be sweet bro

Lord Soth
If Leatherface does scream, mm1, You can't hear it over the chainsaw....big grin

Tired Hiker
It was sad when the guy in American Werewolf In London was shot to death. It wasn't his fault he was a werewolf. What a tragedy.

shaber
How about the BrundelFly at the end of Cronemburg's The Fly? Does that count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.