big question!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

howiemandel
the BURBS starring tom hanks, carey fisher, rick ducommon, bruce dern.. etc... tom hanks is watching TV and flips the channel to the exorcist, then to texas chainsaw massacre 2... then the next horror movie he flips to is the mystery to me... it's probably the only thing i don't knoiw about the movie... PLEASE someone help me out, im dying... thanks for your help

felixthecat23
is that the one with the sacrifice?! then he changes it to the exorcist then chainsaw? confused
normally you can look at the end of the movie and it will tell you the name like " clip by..." or something like that.
what a great movie bunny

howiemandel
you're right about the clip, but i actually did that today, watched the credits hoping that the answer to my big question would be right under my nose... but it's not.. so keep searching, someone who knows horror movies better than i should be able to figure it out...

howiemandel
can't anyone help me here??????

roundisfunny
The third movie Ray (Tom Hanks) flips to on the TV is "The Devil's Rain" (1975), about a coven of Satanists.

howiemandel
oh my god... im so happy now, sorta, was veeeery depressed, but i think this changes everything.. thanks good sir. thank you so much!

Kes
Question answered
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.