Cigarettes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
i LOVE TO BURN A FAT "HEATER". aNYONE ELSE? confused evil face

mah
no, smoking sucks mad

ToMacco
yEAH, i SHOULD PROBABLY QUIT. sad

Ratcat
I used to smoke but then I realised that it wasn't a cool thing to do.

queeq
Black lungs. Very attractive.

Dim
Not to mention they are a huge waste of money..Everytime I stop and notice the price I'm amazed...

yerssot
*smokes a cigarette*
*drops to the ground while coughing*

Oh! *chough* this is *chough* so cool! *cough*

Dim
*slaps yers on the back*
Breath boy breath..

yerssot
*swallows cigarette*

that's *cough* difficult!! How do *cough* you do that? *cough, cough*

ToMacco
Yes, smoking is very bad! smokin' sad

smokerman
Cigarettes - online cigarettes. $12.40 for Marlboro cigarettes. Cheap cigarettes. Camel cigarettes

Best discount Cigarettes and Cigars online, fresh and exquisitely flavored! The large variety of top brands ($ 12.40 for one carton - 200 Marlboro) can satisfy even the most pretentious customer. You'll be amazed of our low prices and high quality tobacco products!

Afro Cheese
Good news, smokers:

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/health/article_1196259.php/Study_Cigarettes_contain_more_nicotine

Britrogue
I am a smoker. I confess. I know it's a terrible habit, and would love to quit. The only problem is, I suffer with panic attacks, and smoking a cigarette is the only thing that seems to calm me down. I'm looking into finding other ways though, but generally, I only tend to smoke less then three a day.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Britrogue
I am a smoker. I confess. I know it's a terrible habit, and would love to quit. The only problem is, I suffer with panic attacks, and smoking a cigarette is the only thing that seems to calm me down. I'm looking into finding other ways though, but generally, I only tend to smoke less then three a day. Switch to caffiene.

Clone
i love cigarettes

Storm
Bumping old threads is quite unacceptable unless you have something significant and constructive to contribute to the conversation. Let alone spamming would be an acceptable excuse. Bringing up old and dead threads ruins the history of this place.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.