One thing to learn by braijn download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mors823
In the Matrix, you can learn anything instantly. Let's say you could only have one thing downloaded into your head, what would it be? It has to be somewhat specific, you can't say "everything"

For me, it would have to be chemestry, that way I can get a 100 in that class, where everyone nearly fails.

mors823
Someone pleeeaaaseeeee post! It isn't too hard. Just one thing you would like to learn and why. I no you're visiting, so make a quick post while you're here. That's all!

mailedbypostman
I would like something.

The One Himself
Math...I would like to be an eye-code-breaker or something like John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind" (without the hallucinations of course...)

Verity
Gosh! Tough one!!!!!!
Every single language on this planet!
Then, how to whoop a$$!!!!!!!! big grin

Angelsolovely
Dang, this is hard, anything huh, Hmmmm, I have to sleep on this one.
This is a touhfy.

GABRIEL05
some martial arts maybe capoiera, wing-shun, jiujitsu . Bible, Quantum physics. some languages japanese, swahili, german. Karma sutra devil

Neo6.0
Japanese(written or verbal) That way I can understand my penpals and my anime downloads.

Kung fu???????????? Then I could defend myself or until everyone gangs up on me "burly brawl" style embarrasment

JediHDM
the secrets of the universe, including all history past and present. that is what i would ask for.

The One Himself
Please forgive me but I have to ask..How many brains do you have? big grin

realworlddreams
um, prolly the real meaning to everything they putinto the matrix movies, so that i could come here n tell y'all off, lol.

mors823
Besides chem, having a driving sim in my head would be cool. Does this process (knowldge going dirtectly to brain) have a name? It would be nice if you could learn anything instantly, but I guess it depends on a person's mind.

Lag
I was going to ask for the rest of my brain power to be unlocked, but what humanity is already capable of scares me so I'll just put Kung Fu or something.

THE DUDE
quantum physics, nano technology, worm hole theory and time travel
that would keep me busy for a while.

mors823
Dude, there's no way your brain can handle all that info. It would go into overload and shut down, killing you. Also I said ONE thing, not 2 or 3, but ONE. Besides, what good would it be to have all that info?

Verity
How do you know that....We only use 7% of our brain in general...Einstein used 10%......I'm sure we would find use!

ch0g0nda
lol... As the guy a above me said... How do you know?

Can you give me a number (let's say in gigabyte) that will define the human brain's capasity for information?

Anyway I'm just gonna put down math... Seeing as how math is all :P

mors823
No one really knows the full capacity of the human brain. It's possible that we can download all of human knowladge into a single brain. The amount of level of information that can be put into a brain can depend on the person. Who knows? Maybe, one day, someone will build a perfect virtual reality machine and data can be transmitted into your mind. Then will see how much we can stuff the human brain.

JediHDM
the only thing stopping us from learning the secrets of the cosmos is our capacity to learn, and no, im not talking about how MUCH we learn, but how FAST we learn...an IQ of app. 200 is the highest man can achieve, but if we could learn something instantly, such as having it downloaded into our brain, then there would be a very very HIGH limit to that...

Captain REX
I would learn how to be a martial arts expert, open a can of wup ass on anybody who pisses me off.

Ginerninja
I was kinda thinking, what would be the use of wanting time travel d/l into your brain, the only way they could download it would be to have the information stored anyway on the computer, and then you would not need to know how it works, only to know that it works. Does that make sense?

Anyway, i think i would stay with the thought of every Kung Fu known to man.

mors823
Cool, this is my most popular thread (of course I don't have many).
To make thing more interesting in school, I would dl then entire high school curriculum. That way I could continue to show off, not like I really need to.

JediHDM
i would rather download the entire college curriculum, from Undergrad to Ph.D. in all courses...THAT would be something...

mailedbypostman
can you make it 2?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
if so it would have to be super durability and super speed.(Like neo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.