Any ideas on where Zion got its energy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnyjj22
If the machines needed energy to power themselves (because the war between the humans and machines scorched the sky and land) where is Zion getting its power from?

Are they getting it from the Matrix?

If they are getting it from natural resources - why can't the machines do the same - why do they need human farms?

Plus - the sky was scorched. Couldn't the machines just build a big fan? smile

mors823
Nuclear Fusion?

johnnyjj21
Happy Dance Zion is powered by Energon Happy Dance

eek! Cause a giant fan is a lame idea. eek!

Happy Dance

EyeMakeMovies
probably natrual resources... lol what if they have their own matrix for power?!?!?

sum1butno1
What the f**k? How can any computer program be an energy source?

audioheem
for mice.

dave123
geothermal energy from the core of the earth

Sifer
Hrmmm, when do they say they get their energy from geothermal energy? I don't recall it - I still go by the idea (and have for quite a while) that they get the power from the Matrix and don't even realise it wink

johnnyjj: LMAO...Energon - But it still amazes me how much resemblance the head machine has to Unicron. ESPECIALLY when it show's it in neo-vision big grin

mook
if zion is destroyed and then allowed to be rebuilt the machines would ensure it could get power somehow otherwise it couldnt rebuild.

(but i dont know where)

((The_Anomaly))
i agree, geothermal energy is the most plasuble answer, recall in M1 Tank says "down by the earth's core where it's still warm" he doest state it but its the most obvious answer.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.