Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wag
hi i'am new here and would like any nice messages. i'am friends with jenn barbie and lara. so any messages from them i would like. smile i like Sarah Michelle Gellar out of Buffy the vampire slayer.

yerssot
Hi there!
a friend of Lara is a friend of me!!
How are you?

Lara
Hi Wag! I hope you settle in ok, smile you'll be off like a shot once you know the site a bit better.
Good luck and watch out for the pile of straight jackets by the door on the way in! laughing out loud

yerssot
oh! I knew I kept them somewhere! evil face

Lara
Of course my love! by the door so you know where they are! especially when Queeq and Tex get out of their cells! laughing out loud

yerssot
That's right! And it's reminds me that I still have to feed them this month!

so you see wag: don't overpush it here or you're with them evil face

Ushgarak
Ooh! Another one!

Hi, wag, Welcome aboard.

ToMacco
Ohhhhhhhhhh boy! sarah michelle gellar is a hottie! :d eek! embarrasment evil face smokin'

Lara
Hi again Wag, I think you, Tomacco, queeq and tex are going to get along just fine! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

King Jedi
Hello.

Lara
K/J, is that all you have to say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
I'd rather people compulsively said 'Hello' in a Welcome forum than compulsively threatened to slap people...

Lara
sorry ush, confused confused confused confused confused

barbie_girl
ahh you madeher feel bad!

King Jedi
What else am I meant to say? confused

Ushgarak
Lara, it was To threatening to slap you that I was talking about! So no need to be sorry.

Edna Witch
Hiya!

Lara
smile wink

yerssot
To, please stop it! I'm not going to say anymore because this is the thread of someone else! (and this is a friendly section)

Lara
confused what are you trying to say yerss, honey?confused

yerssot
To is being irritating

ToMacco
confused

What did I do? The only thing I posted here is that Sarah Michelle Geller is hot.

yerssot
never mind it

Lara
hon, are you dosed up again?

yerssot
Time for my duracell again

Texas
Hi Wag, how's it hanging? I'm the moderator of this here forum, pay no attention to that Ush guy and witch babe. Any questions just hollersmokin' cool

*runs away before Ush and Edna show up*

Lara
Watch out every one! *wag BITES*

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by wag
hi i'am new here and would like any nice messages. i'am friends with jenn barbie and lara. so any messages from them i would like. smile i like Sarah Michelle Gellar out of Buffy the vampire slayer.

Hi, wag

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.