Help with English Speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babygurl1853
Hey, can anyone help me? I need to know reasons people hate:

a) Homosexuals
b) Witches/Wiccans

Moreso the first. I don't mean your opinions, just why i general people don't like them (Cuz I need to argue the points for a speech)

burlyman
cause it against (some?) religions

FrEaK.COM
PEOPLE HATE HOMOS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE ONLY BEING GAY FOR PUBLICITY AND THEY THINK THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO THEM OR FEEL BAD FOR THEM BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES THEM.

PEOPLE HATE WITCHESAND WICCANS BECAUSE THEY DONT UNDER STAND THEM AND THINK THAT THEY WANNA KILL EVERYONE AND DRINK THERE BLOOD TO BE YOUNGER BUT WE I MEAN THEY DONT evil face

jacksparrow22
b/c they are different than ideal society

Paola
'cause straight people think homosexuals are not meant to be, they think they have a "disease" they choose to have and despise them for that

Complicated
Even ignoring the caps lock, this is one of the most idiotic things I have ever read. I am dumber for having read it.

Babygurl, some people might think this. Basically, those that dislike them could have all kinds of misconceptions. There's no good reason, religion included, for disliking homosexuals. On the other hand, plenty of people can simply feel uncomfortable around them, and that's rather understandable as they symbolize sexual practices most find repugnant. That's not to say that all homosexuals are flaming and in your face about it, just that once the knowledge is there, people will be people...

Corran
People dislike anything that strays from what they are taught of as 'The Norm' or anything that they do not fully understand, this not only begets Homophobia but racism and xenophobia too, it is for all the same reasons that people hate all these things, if people do not understand something they automatically take a dislike to it. Take the Spanish inquisition, the Christians went around killing people because they were 'different' to them, this type of thing has been going on in society for thousands of years. In the early days of Christianity the christians were persecuted for being different and now in many societies it is the christians who do not accept others.

People should learn to understand things before disliking or abusing them.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i totally agree with corran

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.