Halloween 9 RUMORZ!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Here's the scoop on Halloween 9 folks! ENJOY! I hope none mntioned this stuff before!

One of the ideas being tossed around as most of you know is to have a new Dr. Loomis type character. Another idea is to have Dr. Loomis's son come to Haddonfield to investigate the murder of his father. Yet another idea being tossed around is to have this movie take place between 4 and 5. If it takes between 4 and 5 it will center around Jamie Lyod as the next Michael Myers (well, the female version). If anyone remembers Jamie became evil at the end of 4 until it was revealed as a dream sequence in 5. So if it takes place inbetween 4 and 5 that's the story we'll probably get. Some believe the name of the movie will be Halloween: Retribution. A rumour going about is that Halloween 9 will be Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees. In some interesting newz an independent film company known as Simon Tse Prods. are looking to make an anime version of the original Halloween. A remake of Halloween could also be in the works soon too.

Lord Soth
All of those ideas are great

Michael Myers 1
haha You cant include Jamie you know why? Shes DEAD! in Halloween 6 she gets killed in machinery maybe her baby will be in Halloween 9

SlipknoT
I hate all of those ideas aside from michael vs jason. That would be so stupid having jamie as michael. It would be so increadoubly different and stupid having michael be a girl. I think if that happend it would be worse than 3. and an anime version would just make michael look unrealistic and gay. The dr. loomis's son thing would be ok.

zombieman
Ive heard his son is called Xavier Loomis, it was an idea they toyed with for halloween 8, maybe they'll save it for 9?

Michael Myers 1
that would be neat and i dont think there gonna do the jamie thing cause she DIED in halloween 6 mad

Michael Myers 1
did i scare u ppl?

HockeyFace
Ummm... THe story takes place BEFORE Halloween 6 genious! Sorry... you just p!ssed me off for a second. Remember at the end of H4 she became evil?

More rumourz on H9:

An interesting idea for H9 is to have it be with the people in the movie making a movie about the events of the other Halloween movies... although they will be in for a suprise when Michael Myers stalks and kills them each one by one! Yet another idea is to have H9 be like Wes Craven's New Nightmare with the actors playing themselves.

HockeyFace
It is said that the Steven Strode (or Myers? Strode or Myers? I forget!) may return for this movie. the director of H5 or H20 will return for this film. Chris Durrand will play Michael Myers again. This could be the last Halloween film we see for a while.

Michael Myers 1
i hope thats not right sad i hope its about Loomis's Son going after mike i would see that

Michael Myers 1
i would deffenitely see that anyways if it was about that or not smile

DemonicGambit
I think another Halloween movie would a cool idea, but I hope they don't remake it. An' as for it bein' between 4 an' 5, now that'd be somethin' I'd like to see.

Jason420
Jason vs Michael will be cool (Jason would dominate) but stop with the Halloween movies its getting freakin old

Lord Soth
I like the idea of Loomis's son going after Michael. Great premise

zombieman
i fed up of all you dumb bastards saying jamie lloyd is gonna feature in halloween 9! As several people on here have already mentioned, SHE DIED IN HALLOWEEN 6!! As for the idea that its gonna be set between 4 and 5, thats even stupider! Halloween 4 and 5 are set a year apart from each other in which Jamie was commited to a childrens hospital, to describe jamie as "the next michael myers" is nothing short of ridiculous, she even makes a recovery towards the end of 5 and begins to speak again.

The Jamie Lloyd story was completley abandoned by Dimension Films in Halloween H20, who now have right to the seires, In my opinion they will NEVER go back to it.

A far more likely story is that Michael will now go after Josh Harnets character (from H20), his only remaing blood relative. Im pretty sure they will have a different actor playing him tho since harnett has been associated with major hollywood movies such as pearl harbor since H20s release. I also think that the idea of loomis's son appearing is a possibility.

I cant help think though, that halloween 9 is gonna ****ING SUCK! with Lorrie Strode dead and the Myers House burning down in the last one i really cant see where the series is gonna go. sorry to rant

samhain
Perhaps Michael will return to wipe out the entire city of Haddonfield, I know it might sound far-fetched but where else can they go? An all out siege on Haddonfield could be the only way to deliver the amount of gore on death that people would need in order to sit through another film. Or maybe he will come back as a dark spirit resurrected every halloween to kill. It would give it a dark new twist? rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Scrappy Doo
I personally like all those possibiltys, I havent seen all the halloween movies, but from what I have, I've never seen Michael as all that evil, a sad confused kid in a powerful adult body with no morals maybe, but not trully evil. Id like to see something with a possiblity of redemption for him.

HockeyFace
How is he confused? How is he sad?

zombieman
Halloween 5, the scene where he corners jamie in the basement of the myers house, she callls him "uncle" and he looks confused, removes his mask and we see him shed a tear. I think that shows him pretty sad and confused.

Michael Myers 1
haha yes and when jamie got her voice back in H5 the only reason she did is cuz she didnt get that much curse out of mike and i still like the Halloween movies no matter what and mike is only gonna live until he kills hes neice's son and his sisters son the only 2 remains of his family (i think) then his curse will go away then he will be "normal" and maybe we can hear him talk and maybe be good? i hope to hell not and if you havnt seen Halloween you gotta its a classic and you gotta see Halloween 2 also its good.Like all the classics you gotta see smile http://vengeance.halloweenmovies.de/images/vengeance.gif

Lord Soth
Fun fun fun big grin big grin big grin

Michael Myers 1
yes yes yes and thats true about mikes house going down that sucks maybe we will see a Michael Myers in Manhattan or New York City that would be neat and Loomis's son is a New Yorker and he realizes mikes there and goes after him while mike tries to find his neice's baby messed smile

Lord Soth
haha, that'd be great, Mikey laying the knife on New York

HockeyFace
Umm... I think that somone should rebuild the house in H9 and make it a tourist attracion, and Michael then goes after him/her.

Lord Soth
another good idea

Michael Myers 1
yea but i hope they would be smarter than that cuz they kno he will come home if they redo the house

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i heard halloween 9 its gonna be imposter

Michael Myers 1
if it is i wounder who http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shifty.gif maybe http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hitler.gif ?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
maybe lol smile

Michael Myers 1
seriously tho i hope there isnt one

h0ck3yh0rr0r
it would be cool that two mike myers are fighting but one is imposter. lol

Michael Myers 1
u can tell who dies first though.... thats the imposter roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yup.

Michael Myers 1
yuppers

Lord Soth
I hate horror movies w/ imposters mad mad

Michael Myers 1
same here mad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gif

zombieman
I like the idea of there being a copy cat killer in the movie so long as the real Michael is it it too! Obviously Michael will butcher the imposter for trying to take his credit.

In my opionion tho the Halloween series needs to return to its roots and have Michael stalking baby sitters in Haddonfield cos u just cant beat the original.

Michael Myers 1
true to that smile

HockeyFace
Yep. Supposedly Dimension wants to bring Halloween back to its roots with H9.

Lord Soth
That would be funny, but the imposter wouldn't last very long.

Michael Myers 1
yea that imposter cant take what mike can smile

samhain
The imposter idea is not good. It would just bring back painful memories of Friday the 13th part 5. rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Michael Myers 1
yea confused

HockeyFace
HOLY F'N SH!T I have just stumbled upon some big newz and rumourz about H9!

NEWZ:

First it has been confimred that H9 WILL NOT disregard H4-H6 like H20 and Resserection (sp?) did!

Allen B. McElroy, the writer of H4, will write H9!

A prequal to Halloween is not far off

H9 is looking for a Summer 2004 release

RUMOURZ:

We could see the return of past Halloween charcters.

Rumoured Cast:

The Shape: Brad Loree
Lindsey Wallace: Liv Tyler
Tommy Doyle: Paul Rudd
Steven Llyod: Jake Llyod
John Tate: Wes Bently

The title is rumoured to be Halloween: The Rise of Michael Myers

Lord Soth
sp-Resurrection

That sounds great! Whoo hoo!

zombieman
yeah that sounds exciting and all but you should NEVER take anything you read on the net as truth, and come on do you really think liv tyler is gonna do H9 after doing Lord of The Rings, anyone who believes that is a mug.

Michael Myers 1
sounds sweeeeeeeeet smile

HockeyFace
It is RUMORED Liv Tyler will be in it.

Lord Soth
Rumors don't always go through

HockeyFace
Yes I know that that is why I said RUMOURED. The NEWZ is news thats confirmed and the RUMOURZ are just news that hasn't been confrimed.

Lord Soth
I know you know, but sometimes ppl don't know

HockeyFace
OK. Anyways H9 looks like it is going to be good. What would you like to see in H9?

HockeyFace
Another possible plot:

The lady Michael stabbed at the beginning of H2 isn't dead... and she is Michael's sister!

Lord Soth
Pardon me saying, but that's just bad

zombieman
I think that Halloween 9 will see the series return to its roots with Michael stalking baby sitters in his home town, i think the baby sitters will be tommy doyle and lindsey wallace who will both have to face the thing thats haunted them since they were children when they first encountered myers.

Lord Soth
That's an okay idea......

Michael Myers 1
i want it to be about loomis's son coming after mike that would be new and good smile

HockeyFace
yes... suppossedly it will have Loomis son and the lady the got killed in h2. Why don't you want them to bring back Sam Loomis? Also anyone else see a return of Thorn?

Michael Myers 1
that would be a good return and i dont want loomis coming back because the original loomis is dead and they cant replace the good loomis

Lord Soth
I think Halloween: Vengeance is probably the best idea out there

HockeyFace
Yeah. If its gonna be called Vengence IT WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE LOOMIS SON IN IT. Get it? Vengence? I just don't think Loomis Jr. can ever understand Michael as Loomis did.

Lord Soth
They would use the fact that Loomis would likely have told his son all about Michael

HockeyFace
Still the son can never fully understand Michael.

Lord Soth
Oh well

Michael Myers 1
maybe he has studied him but still loomis knew him since he was a kid

HockeyFace
I wonder if we'll see the... son of... Dr. Wynn maybe too? Hmmm...

samhain
What if Dr Loomis had brought his son to see Michael when he was still incarcerated in the hope that he could get through to Michael as they were both the same age? Don't like that? How about Michael comes after the guy who is groping his sister at the beginning of the original film? I always saw this as part of the reason that he goes off his head and kills people? What do you think? rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Lord Soth
I dunno, I just think Loomis's son hunting down Michael sounds better

HockeyFace
Well, hopefully the son isn't a teenager... ugh!

Lord Soth
Yeah, that'd suck

Michael Myers 1
haha if he is then than the idea of Loomis bringing his son to see mike is gone but i cant wait till H9 smile

HockeyFace
Well, his son would probably be at least 40 because... Loomis was old when he died...

Michael Myers 1
not that old

samhain
He could have been a randy old man. Like Julio Inglesias rolling on floor laughing messed

HockeyFace
Now the question is who should play Loomis' son? Here are some of my picks for who it should be:

Max Von Sydow (The Exorcist, Needful Things)
Robert Englund (Nightmare on Elmstreet, Wishmaster)
Christopher Lee (Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, Horror of Dracula)

Actually Lee was the original choose for Dr. Sam Loomis! He turned it down in fear of being typecast as horror actor.

goo
i think christopher lee would be too old to play loomis' son

goo
I think it shoul be gerard butler(dracula 2000,timeline)

HockeyFace
Eh... Lee... so what I think the son should be old... Max Von Sydow would be awesome to though!

Lord Soth
Hockey, are you kidding? The son would be about in his 30s, at most. Otherwise it's just some old coot rambling on about 'My father told me....' Lee would be a terrible choice

HockeyFace
Umm... no... ok maybe not Lee... I still say Max Von Sydow would kick a$$! I don't understand your logic though... guys like Sydow and Lee have the experience needed for the role... Loomis's son shuld be played by someone with great experience.

Lord Soth
I agree w/ you there, but you don't want a crotchety old man. You want someone who can get into action, someone young and strong. More girls will see it that way big grin

HockeyFace
Umm... so you want another H6-Tommy-Doyle screw-up? Well that is what most people think of Tommy in H6...

Michael Myers 1
Tommy and Loomis's son should get together or maybe loomis has a daughter? confused

Lord Soth
Not necessarily, butI would want the son younger than 60

Michael Myers 1
true or that would be nasty

HockeyFace
So who do you think could play Loomis son MM1? I say Max Von Sydow!

Michael Myers 1
i dont know my actors that well sad i just hope he is younger like Tommy Doyle age or a little older

Lord Soth
late teens-mid 30s would be best IMO

A.D. Skinner
I would love to see a remake of the Original Halloween. I know it has been done in the past with others, but it sure would make this Halloween fan happy.

Enough with the ongoing stories about him in Haddonfield. He has nothing left to come back for.

They should have ended it with H20. Even the most die hard Halloween fan would agree that it was suiting that his Sister who he had devoted his entire life to find and kill was the one to take the final blow and decapitate him. ( yes I even cried at that ending ).

Michael Myers 1
lol so did i and i hope they go to 10 movies. i dont care were they should of stoped but 10 would be good for me smile

HockeyFace
What? Myers still has TWO people he needs to kill... Steven Strode and Josh Harnett.

Lord Soth
Who's Steve Strode?

Michael Myers 1
the little baby from H6 i think

Nirvana37365
Halloween doesnt get scary til u watch it constantly tho Halloween ressurection was creepy!

Michael Myers 1
i thought the first was the scariest cuz it was all dark so was H8 but not as scary

Lord Soth
There are two things which are the prominent elements in horror; darkness and surprise. You can't beat the combination

Michael Myers 1
yup and Halloween has that and then some smile

Michael Myers 1
Click here for Halloween 9 rumors

Micheal_Myers
as a ultimate anime otaku freak.I love the idea of the Halloween anime.But I do not like the idea of the story taking place beetween 4-5.I just think that Mike should go after Jamie's daughter or Lauries son.Since his mission is mainly to kill his family.

Lord Soth
Yeah, I just think the last movie (whichever it may be) should just have Michael killing the last family member (which shouldn't be too hard now that he's gotten rid of his nuisance sister stick out tongue)

Michael Myers 1
maybe after he kills his last family member he goes to a normal person then somebody kills him or he is sent to jail.

zombieman
Did you ever find out what happened to michaels parents?

Michael Myers 1
no i dont think i know but i think they got in a car crash

Lord Soth
Mikey tracked them down and killed them big grin

Michael Myers 1
maybe they will be in the 9th movie?

Lord Soth
Perhaps, I was just giving my perference for their demise

zombieman
Dont think we ever actually found out, i have no idea why though. They could have included their deaths in one of the sequels.

Michael Myers 1
i think they did in Halloween 2 i think and if not maybe they didnt mention them and there in the next movie? maybe thats the big surprise

Iceman_1997
And remember, everybody thought Lorrie was dead in a car accident, but in H20 she came back. The parents could be hiding as well. And also, remember the Myer's house's dungeon in the last movie. I don't think that they wanted you to think Michael built that. The parents could play a part in the upcoming movie. Or the next. That would be the logical ending to the series, killing the parents that abused him. Loomis's son could find Michael's sealed file at the asylum, find his parents, tell them he's dead, they come back to Haddenfield, he tries to find them. Interesting stuff.

Michael Myers 1
lol us aid that 2 times

HockeyFace
Umm... the Myers Dungeon was fake. It was made by Dangertainment as part of the show. The parents never abused him. It was all a set up made by dangertainment.

Michael Myers 1
Um the dungeon wasnt made for dangertainment the only thing they put in there was the bodies.

HockeyFace
What gives you that idea?

Michael Myers 1
Well at the beggining u hear somebody talking about this tunnel and at the end of that tunnel lies hell. now would dangertainment set that up? and what makes you think it isnt real?

ramboski2003
wassup hockeyface, look i think the only decent idea out of that lot is Jason vs michael myers, freddy vs jason was good but michael vs jason would be just as good or maybe better 'cuz unlike freddy, michael and jason have no supernatural powers and therefore those two masked madmen going toe to toe would be very entertaining and for michael and jason fans like me, something worth waiting for

ramboski2003
hey hockey face look just under your message and u will see mine it begins with "wassup hockeyface, look I think ..........and so on

ramboski2003
p.s. if michael ever did speak, it should be saved until the final (and i mean THE FINAL) halloween film, it would be a memorable way to complete the series that started in 1978

Jennifer_Tilly
They need to make another halloween movie right now!

§nakehead
I hope the female myers thing is not true it would be just wrong to see a female Michael Myers. But I like Dr. Lomisis son coming after him.

JasonVoorhees#1
hey i got importanant info on when halloween 9 comes out, it comes out on October 31 2005. dont believe me, well go to www.videoeta.com!!! it also tells of when other movuies come out and Freddy vs Jason 2 also comes out October next year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.