Everyone Read This!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbie_girl
to everyone its gettin about that i am a **** so i thought id get it right. im not a **** but i love boys! ignore guiseppie and funky_19 they are just tryiing to start fights and it not good. i just want a good time. to let you no im 15 and have blonde hair and blue eyes up always up for a laugh and a joke. i like cars and going out with my mates. no im not a virgin but im not a slag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust me i dont want no trouble and i just want to make some more mates and maybe a bit more. so if you still believe them then fine but if you dont pm me and remember blondes always have mor fun! big grin smile wink stick out tongue cool laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing smokin' evil face roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I ignored that thread you were talking about, I'm not the one that makes part of such things; because like Ush said in the welcome thread WE ARE FRIENDLY HERE

barbie_girl
you all sound it to which is good i like it here and evryone is cool? lara and yerssot up a tree k i s s i n g! they r in love"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yerssot
I know evil face
And I don't mind it evil face

Texas
.........in the tree, kissing the squirrels stick out tongue

finti
Kissing to be clever. smile

Ushgarak
Sorry, this was 'getting around'?

Not as far as I am concerned. I wouldn't worry yourself, Barbie.

And I certainly won't stand for any more insults in the Welcome forum. Edna and myself will keep that place clean.

yerssot
And Dim said she cleaned the other as much as possible

queeq
Tough job, I gather. big grin

Ratcat
Two words... Jail and Bait

ToMacco
Yerssot and lara can kiss my a@*!!! :d wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.