what would your costume be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

platinumx
If you were in x-men what would your costume look like?

mine would be black jeans, black gloves, a black and silver hat and a custom football jersey, It would be black with a giant silver x and on the back the name would be Platinum and 78(platinums atomic number)

verauko
here's my cotume wink

Vampiree
beautiful verauko big grin i would stick to a black tight t-shirt and black leather pants, i think... no x's nowhere! THEY ALWAYS LOOK STUPID... maybe some gloves, no hat, no nothing else ('sides shoes of course)

verauko
And i just luuuuuv these X additions big grin

Vampiree
I sincerely hate them...

G.P
Very nice Verauko !

(What the use of the costumes about which this thread is ? To fight ? everyday clothes ? )

Vampiree
i think fightin uniforms...

verauko
vampiree's right wink it's an uniform wink

Paola
great Verauko....
and your powers are.....?

verauko
ummmmm......... hmmmm.......... aaaaaaaa........eeeeeeee......
NOT SPECIFIED YET! laughing

Paola
laughing out loud

Sesy Allerdyce
this is my costume, but i isn't an x-men. i'm a brotherhood member, i think.

Paola
nice ses!!!!!
related to Kurt?

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, kinda

verauko
and powers? the same?

Sesy Allerdyce
nooo!

hmmm... i don't know yet... huh maybe control water... but it's not sure...

verauko
hydrokinesis, nice big grin

platinumx
I would draw mine but I cant make a st8 line with a ruler but theres always heromachine

Nightmare
My costume would be a long black leather jacket, baggy black trousers, black-blue two toned shirt, black leather gloves and a silver X on one my chains from my trousers. I would sometimes carry mouth mask to stop me biting people when im fighting.

kofmaster
me as a xmen recruite cant think of a costum yet so for now i will just stay as a xmen recruite lol hehe Happy Dance laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.