play the band

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liz123
has any1 ever heard of play. mde up of anais, faye, rosie, and anna!they have 2 cds an 2 singles so ask me some questions about it! big grin

Storm
no, never heard of them before
anyway welcome and have lots of fun smile

Exa
Hm, my fav actress is Cate Blanchett... but here... voted for Tyler but also like Jones and Knightly

burlyman
voted liv big grin

Movie Stars & Celebrities stick out tongue

Gravity Kills
I have heard of the group PLAY will be honest not my kind of music.

BOPRecruit 16
i've heard of play, but they haven't been promoting themselves much. are they taking a vacation or something? it's like they fell off the face of the earth or popularity/what not.

Circe
There weren't many to chose from, and Catherine is the most experienced of them, and with the most talent. Keira Knightley is cool, but hasn't done much yet, and none of her performences have really blown me away or look twice. And Liv...I don't know, I have this grudge against her ever since they put her name third in the LotR credits. And Hilary Duff...bleck. She's just a stereotype (sorry to all you Hilary fans).

liz123
play is from sweden . i have met them before. anais an i are b.f. because her father is from france. people say we look exactly alike except i have blue eyes!

liz123
anais an i are best friends because her father is from france. people say we look exactly alike except i have blue eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.